Sean Payton has contracted COVID19

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Damn could we be looking at a year with no NFL?

The sooner you guys realize that it is a real possibility the better. Very sad but true imo.

Nobody knows what will happen at this stage but I'd say its coinflip at best.

God I hope I am wrong.

• Like (+1) 6

I am sure the NFL is looking at alternatives.  Maybe they can play games in those plastic bubbles to prevent players from touch each other.

Now with Sean he can do all the work remotely from his office at home.

You know this virus might be the big push virtual reality needs.

To those of you who think this is nothing, I'd urge you to read this article on ESPN:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28927492/saints-sean-payton-says-tested-positive-coronavirus

He didn't feel well this past Sunday, according to ESPN.

If you think this is any time to be playing sports, or even to be out in public, youre beyond redemption at this point.

If what they say is true, and we all could end up with this, there's a very good chance that at some point in the next year, you're going to spend a day not feeling well.

Think about that. 

Really take a few minutes to reflect on that, and ask yourself if it's worth pushing for "life to return to normal" whatever THAT means.

Why?

So I could risk potentially not feeling well for a day?

Are you kidding me?

Some things in life are bigger than your entertainment, or your fleeting happiness, and social distancing and flattening the curve so we can all avoid not feeling well is a SMALL SACRIFICE in the grand scheme of things.

I know what you skeptics might say:

"But he has no fever and no cough."

As if that makes this somehow LESS scary.
Well, did you consider that he's currently at home RESTING?

Is that something you want to go through? Or your loved ones??

Some of you need to heal your souls and learn some sensitivity before you worry about healing your body from this virus.

Edited by JohnnyGold
  • Haha (+1) 2