One Flu over the Cuckoo's Nest (Conspiracy Theories)

Foxx

On 3/19/2020 at 12:38 PM, Foxx said:

as an example of things i am looking at, to give a better insight to what is actually happening (being i am naturally highly skeptical of the 'official word'), i wonder why somethings are not like others. what i mean is that here in the US we should be approaching the point where we should be seeing certain images, if not already there. anyone who has been following this down here in the dungeon should remember the vivid images of victims keeling over while walking down the street, faceplanting on the sidewalk or in hospital corridors in China, Iran and selected other places. 

damn near everyone in the US has a phone so there is really no way that TPTB could reasonably suppress these images from escaping into the wilds. hell, even China couldn't do that. please do not misunderstand me here, in no way do i want to see these things but, all things being equal, should we not be seeing things like this in the US?

https://youtu.be/zSBgXJpje74

• Thank you (+1) 3

pay no attention to that man behind the curtain... or, watch what the left hand is doing, not the right hand.

i highly recommend reading this article. it contains many links to things you should probably be aware of. not to mention, what your overlords have in the works for you.

Global Digital ID Coming On Heels Of Coronavirus Panic Of 2020

Screen-Shot-2020-04-06-at-8.59.07-AM-777

Requirement #6 of the original 1934 Technocracy Study Course stated, “Provide specific registration of the consumption of each individual, plus a record and description of the individual.” Thanks to the Great Panic of 2020, this is being railroaded through.

This article by TN’s European contributor, Jacob Nordangård, PhD, is a must-read to understand the globalist intent to implement full-blown Sustainable Development, aka Technocracy. This is the clear and present danger to the world economic system: total control over all physical resources, including human beings. ⁃ TN Editor

A digital identity for every citizen on the globe has been identified by the World Bank and World Economic Forum as an important part in the realisation of the Sustainable Development Goals. The right to a legal identity is a part of Global Goal 16 (Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions). An effort to achieve this is the ID2020 Alliance. A Public-Private Partnership between United Nations agencies, World Economic Forum, Foundations and Big Tech-corporations. Their grand goal,  however, raises some concerns about loss of privacy, mass surveillance and population control. It comes with a price that might have severe implications for the freedom of man.

ID2020 was founded in New York 2014 by John Edge, an expert on how Public-Private Partnerships can solve the sustainability goals with the help from blockchain and artificial intelligence technologies.

The organisation, that was supported by law firm Kaye Scholer, technology conglomerate Red Rose Corporation and the merchant bank Broadhaven, held their first meeting in September 2015. Their stated mission was to give a digital identity to everyone through “leveraging start-up models” and in the end create a system that would span the globe, including the 1 billion people that currently have no proper identification.

Their first meeting, coinciding with the adoption of the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, was connected to Global Goal 16 with its sub target 9 to “by 2030, provide legal identity for all, including birth registration”.

ID2020 got a more solid ground at the United Nations annual summit in May 20, 2016, gathering industry leaders, NGOs, governments, emerging technology pioneers, and cross-industry experts to “foster a global conversation and build a working coalition to identify and build the enabling conditions for the creation of a legal digital identity for all individuals at risk.” Speakers came from The World Bank Group, The European Association for e-Identity & Security, Commonwealth Secretariat, Center for Information Assurance and Cybersecurity, MIT, PSG Solutions, LLC., Verizon. Several of them were also contributors to the World Economic Forum that has since been a significant player in the development of a Digital ID. ...

Digital-ID.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

LOCK STEP: The Rockefeller Foundation’s 2010 Plan To Enslave the World Using Future ‘Plandemic’

The Elite’s Endgame Scenario Handbook features a pandemic, global lockdown and increased surveillance, amongst other possible solutions to decrease global population.

In May of 2010, The Rockefeller Foundation, along with the Global Business Network (GBN) published “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development” (pg. 18) which uses game theory to map out different scenarios that both reduce and enslave the world’s population, all under the guise of helping solve hypotheticals.

Though this document states it’s simply “academic scenario planning” through philanthropic missions, the reader cannot ignore their tyrannical and totalitarian motives to enslave us all. This is, of course, after they are successful at diminishing the world’s population through different extermination techniques.

Call them the Deep State, the Illuminati, the Bloodline, the Global Elite, Globalists, whatever conspiratorial title you choose, but they ARE a select few who will stop at nothing to have world control and enslave the population. They have salivated for years over pushing to this current ENDGAME scenario we see playing out before our eyes with unwavering tenacity. They don’t care if they take a few blows along the way, they have their eye on the prize and will continue full speed ahead, if we allow it.

The New World Order is nothing new, and if any of you have been even remotely paying attention in the past several decades, you’re aware of the plan to roll out a One World Currency, and One World Government.

“A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback.”

Lock Step

In the Lock Step scenario, and speaking in past tense, they use a pandemic “unlike 2009’s H1N1” – but rather one from an influenza strain that takes out 20% of the world’s population, killing 8 million – in order to plan out the various reactions in different political, economic and industrial sectors, and the issues that might arise as the pandemic spreads. They mention deadly effects on the economy with businesses shut down for months, broken global supply chains, famine, and disease pushing citizens to BEG for government surveillance and control.

lockstep1.jpg

lockstep2.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 2

George Carlin's philosophy - a wise man ahead of his time.

What we have now is a completely neurotic population obsessed with security and safety and crime and drugs and cleanliness and hygiene and germs... there’s another thing... germs.

Where did this sudden fear of germs come from in this country? Have you noticed this? The media, constantly running stories about all the latest infections – salmonella, e-coli, hanta virus, bird flu – and Americans, they panic easily so now everybody’s running around, scrubbing this and spraying that and overcooking their food and repeatedly washing their hands, trying to avoid all contact with germs. It’s ridiculous and it goes to ridiculous lengths. In prisons, before they give you a lethal injection, they swab your arm with alcohol! It’s true! Yeah! Well, they don’t want you to get an infection! And you could see their point; wouldn’t want some guy to go to hell and be sick! It would take a lot of the sportsmanship out of the whole execution. Fear of germs... why these ***** pussies! You can’t even get a decent hamburger anymore! They cook the ***** out of everything now cause everybody’s afraid of food poisoning! Hey, where’s your sense of adventure? Take a ***** chance will you? You know how many people die in this country from food poisoning every year? 9000... that’s all; it’s a minor risk! Take a ***** chance... bunch of goddamn pussies! Besides, what do you think you have an immune system for? It’s for killing germs! But it needs practice... it needs germs to practice on. So listen! If you kill all the germs around you, and live a completely sterile life, then when germs do come along, you’re not gonna be prepared. And never mind ordinary germs, what are you gonna do when some super virus comes along that turns your vital organs into liquid *****? I’ll tell you what you’re gonna do... you’re gonna get sick, you’re gonna die, and you’re gonna deserve it cause you’re ***** weak and you got a ***** weak immune system!

Let me tell you a true story about immunization okay?

When I was a little boy in New York City in the 1940s, we swam in the Hudson River and it was filled with raw sewage okay? We swam in raw sewage! You know... to cool off! And at that time, the big fear was polio; thousands of kids died from polio every year but you know something? In my neighbourhood, no one ever got polio! No one! Ever! You know why? Cause we swam in raw sewage! It strengthened our immune systems! The polio never had a prayer; we were tempered in raw *****! So personally, I never take any special precautions against germs. I don’t shy away from people that sneeze and cough, I don’t wipe off the telephone, I don’t cover the toilet seat, and if I drop food on the floor, I pick it up and eat it! Yes I do. Even if I’m at a sidewalk café! In Calcutta! The poor section! On New Year’s morning during a soccer riot! And you know something? In spite of all that so-called risky behaviour, I never get infections, I don’t get them, I don’t get colds, I don’t get flu, I don’t get headaches, I don’t get upset stomach, you know why? Cause I got a good strong immune system and it gets a lot of practice. My immune system is equipped with the biological equivalent of fully automatic military assault rifles with night vision and laser scopes, and we have recently acquired phosphorous grenades, cluster bombs, and anti-personnel fragmentation mines.

So when my white blood cells are on patrol recon ordering my blood stream seeking out strangers and other undesirables, if they see any, ANY suspicious looking germs of any kind, they don’t ***** around!

They whip out their weapons; they wax the ***** and deposit the unlucky fellow directly into my colon! Into my colon! There’s no nonsense, there’s no Miranda warning, there’s none of that “three strikes and you’re out” *****, first defense, BAM... into the colon you go! And speaking of my colon, I want you to know I don’t automatically wash my hands every time I go to the bathroom okay? Can you deal with that? Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t. You know when I wash my hands? When I ***** on them! That’s the only time. And you know how often that happens? Tops, TOPS, 2-3 times a week tops! Maybe a little more frequently over the holidays, you know what I mean? And I’ll tell you something else my well-scrubbed friends... you don’t need to always need to shower every day, did you know that? It’s overkill, unless you work out or work outdoors, or for some reason come in intimate contact with huge amounts of filth and garbage every day, you don’t always need to shower. All you really need to do is to wash the four key areas; armpits, #######, crotch, and teeth. Got that? Armpits, #######, crotch, and teeth. In fact, you can save yourself a whole lot of time if you simply use the same brush on all four areas!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

George Carlin's philosophy - a wise man ahead of his time.

What we have now is a completely neurotic population obsessed with security and safety and crime and drugs and cleanliness and hygiene and germs... there’s another thing... germs.

They whip out their weapons; they wax the ***** and deposit the unlucky fellow directly into my colon! Into my colon! There’s no nonsense, there’s no Miranda warning, there’s none of that “three strikes and you’re out” *****, first defense, BAM... into the colon you go! And speaking of my colon, I want you to know I don’t automatically wash my hands every time I go to the bathroom okay? Can you deal with that? Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t. You know when I wash my hands? When I ***** on them! That’s the only time. And you know how often that happens? Tops, TOPS, 2-3 times a week tops! Maybe a little more frequently over the holidays, you know what I mean? And I’ll tell you something else my well-scrubbed friends... you don’t need to always need to shower every day, did you know that? It’s overkill, unless you work out or work outdoors, or for some reason come in intimate contact with huge amounts of filth and garbage every day, you don’t always need to shower. All you really need to do is to wash the four key areas; armpits, #######, crotch, and teeth. Got that? Armpits, #######, crotch, and teeth. In fact, you can save yourself a whole lot of time if you simply use the same brush on all four areas!

Because there is nothing like watching/listening to him delivery it.

Edited by Hedge
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

again, many thanks to @Hedge for the awareness of this twitter account.

supposedly her last thread she will ever do and it contains quite a bit. confirms some of my suspicions with the Tweet Deck explanation.

long thread.

https://twitter.com/Tore_says/status/1251343665450160129

Thread Reader unroll

a couple select quotes:

... Before we dive that way - think TWEET DECK. You use it to send messages. You pick the time and date it deploys but you can go in between and edit. Maybe add someone's tweet from yesterday or today to your pre-programmed message to amplify your foretold message. REDIRECT 

The concept of how tweet deck works is important. Again you wouldn't believe someone telling you JOB may not be tweeting. It's all art. Kevin Mitnick explained that well. Why is no one asking the big Q? #truthstrangerthanfiction  ...

... THEY made one mistake. Exposing certain subjects to training that THEY thought was iron clad due to ancestry. Machines think in 1,0,1,0,1,1,0. humans do too BUT the space between 1 and 0 or 0 to 1 infinite. 0, 0.00000000000infity,....... then 1. 

Like Birth to Death -- two fixed points but theoretically infinite points (events) between the two. What if THEY believed that humans can be trained to think 1,0 eradicating the infinite points but feeding them those they would allow. To do that you would take massive power 

Quantum computing power that could tug at the strings of reality as string theorists suggest. Almost like puppet strings. Computers to crunch that data are immense right IBM. You'd need fans seen from space to cool them OR you could ... cord off half a continent w/ right temp  ...

• Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

again, many thanks to @Hedge for the awareness of this twitter account.

She does seem to have some interesting things to say. Just keep the salt shaker handy. 

She has some dubious connections to InfoWars and Austin Steinbart (the guy who was recently saying he was Q).

• Thank you (+1) 2