One Flu over the Cuckoo's Nest (Conspiracy Theories)

Foxx

alternative title: Corona Beer Skeptics. Would you like Lyme with that? 

okay... i'm not saying the Kung Flu is a hoax and i am also not saying it is the world ending event some would have you believe. i honestly do not know exactly what this thing is. we simply have way to much disinformation out and about and too little actual hard factual evidence to make a well informed, educated conclusion from. certain things are becoming more and more clear as we move along in time but as yet... knowing exactly what this thing is is impossible right now.

as an example of things i am looking at, to give a better insight to what is actually happening (being i am naturally highly skeptical of the 'official word'), i wonder why somethings are not like others. what i mean is that here in the US we should be approaching the point where we should be seeing certain images, if not already there. anyone who has been following this down here in the dungeon should remember the vivid images of victims keeling over while walking down the street, faceplanting on the sidewalk or in hospital corridors in China, Iran and selected other places. 

damn near everyone in the US has a phone so there is really no way that TPTB could reasonably suppress these images from escaping into the wilds. hell, even China couldn't do that. please do not misunderstand me here, in no way do i want to see these things but, all things being equal, should we not be seeing things like this in the US?

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

If there was justice in the universe, rather than culling the elderly, this virus would cull our world of the idiots.  Please God, start with those that continue to claim that this is all overblown.

There's Bob, showing his inner fascist again: "I hope everyone who disagrees with my information dies."

There's that charm, Bob. Way to go exposing yourself once again to be nothing more than a waste of carbon.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

If there was justice in the universe, rather than culling the elderly, this virus would cull our world of the idiots.  Please God, start with those that continue to claim that this is all overblown.

care to address the OP?

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

care to address the OP?

No, like all fascists, @Bob in Mich is too cowardly to do that. He'll run from his words and claim that's not what he meant. When his meaning was VERY clear. He wants those who disagree with him to be killed. 

And when you go back through Bob's record and see how much he's been wrong about over just the past two years (Trump/Russia, the 2016 election, Ukraine et al) then that should be quite alarming. He'd rather live in ignorance and watch those who try to spread the truth die than to re-evaluate his own faulty positions. 

Bob's a deeply disturbed person. His brain has been completely broken. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Trump would lose every state if that happened. 

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

care to address the OP?

No...other than to say

Your post seems to imply someone is trying to fool us into believing this covid-19 is more serious than it actually is.  The premise of the post is foolish.  It is as serious as it gets. 

Sorry Foxx, but those implying 'not that bad' are being proven to be terribly mistaken.

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

No...other than to say

Your post seems to imply someone is trying to fool us into believing this covid-19 is more serious than it actually is.  The premise of the post is foolish.  It is as serious as it gets. 

Sorry Foxx, but those implying 'not that bad' are being proven to be terribly mistaken.

So... you hope he dies because of it. 

Way to prove (again) that you're a complete asshat. 

Take note, all. This is who @Bob in Mich truly is. 

It’s not a hoax , and Trump has done a good job to date. Governors, on the other hand are giving  heavy handed declarations and letting power go to their heads. People are surrendering freedoms with nary a peep, then tweeting out public shaming and virtue signaling. The liberal mantra is “ everyone must suffer and be punished”. The shutdowns are a major overreaction , and we will find many many folks who test positive for this who have little to no symptoms. The vulnerable should be the ones restricting themselves from others, not the other way around. May not be PC, but the liberal goal is to unleash panic and use it to advance the cause of universal health care. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

I disagree completely. Blue states would turn red, is more like it. 

No, you people that follow Trump are rock hard stupid. No offense, but the right wing media can get you guys to believe anything. For instance, can you tell me how many people Hillary personally had murdered? Round number is fine. Careful here now, other right wing crazies will see your answer, so you can't dismiss this as not serious. 

Go! 

So how many times should one get tested for the Wuhan virus. I insist on calling it that because I've actually been in Wuhan. Pretty city. Nice museums. 

So, I'm asymptomatic. Should I get tested to see if I'm a carrier? If the test comes back negative, when do I get tested again? One week? Two? One Month? I won't really know that I don't have the disease until I actually get the disease and are tested positive for it. But what if it's a false positive - or worse - a false negative? How many times will they test me? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

No...other than to say

seems to imply? here let me quote for you the very first two sentences: "i'm not saying the Kung Flu is a hoax and i am also not saying it is the world ending event some would have you believe. i honestly do not know exactly what this thing is." my query here is 100% completely serious. why aren't we seeing the same images we saw in China and Iran of people keeling over in the streets? seems like we should now be seeing that in the US, don't you think?

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, you people that follow Trump are rock hard stupid. No offense, but the right wing media can get you guys to believe anything. For instance, can you tell me how many people Hillary personally had murdered? Round number is fine. Careful here now, other right wing crazies will see your answer, so you can't dismiss this as not serious. 

Go! 

How would we know?  Hillary only sends updated score cards to her most devoted followers.  Like those who work for liberal think tanks like the Soros Cubicle Farm.

• Like (+1) 1