Rams cut Gurley to Atl 1yr $5M

16 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

If the money is the same between him and Gordon (and assuming it's a 1-2 year deal which is what I expect both of them to eventually sign), I would prefer we sign Gurley.

Gurley fits.  A part-time role, which prolongs his career, very good in pass protection, great hands and can run between the tackles or bounce it outside.

The Bills would be a terror on 3rd downs.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

If the money is the same between him and Gordon (and assuming it's a 1-2 year deal which is what I expect both of them to eventually sign), I would prefer we sign Gurley.

...I'd spend the money on a GURNEY versus GURLEY or MELVIN.......SMH...........

Gordon has only played a full 16 games once and only went over 1k once. we still don't know how injury prone Singletary is. 

no thanks. I'd rather draft someone with the 2nd pick. 

1 hour ago, DCOrange said:

its a no brainer lol

Gurley when healthy is a top 3. RB in the league, arguably #1. Gordon isn't even top 10 

Edited by Tesla03
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Supporting evidence #157358492376997653903658390 on why to NEVER PAY A RB. You will not get Value 

Except McCaffrey

4 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

Gordon has only played a full 16 games once and only went over 1k once. we still don't know how injury prone Singletary is. 

no thanks. I'd rather draft someone with the 2nd pick. 

its a no brainer lol

Gurley when healthy is a top 3. RB in the league, arguably #1. Gordon isn't even top 10 

Not even close he's a distant second behind #22

Ya.  Part if his issue was the knee injury his last year with dawgs.   He came back strong but that took longevity our if him I think.  

He was awesome...now meh

2 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

What a shame.  From a talent standpoint, he's the best back in football, in my opinion.  Hall of Fame talent.

Robbed of NFL MVP in 2017!