Rams cut Gurley to Atl 1yr $5M

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I mean it was a tough spot.  He was one of the best players in the nfl.  I feel as bad as you can for a professional athletes who are running backs.  They get the crap kicked out of them and teams don’t want to pay them.  I don’t how why you ever want to be a rb if you could play another position.

Oh me too. Thats why i never fault a player for getting his money whenever he can. That said, poorly managed by the Rams

10 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Oh me too. Thats why i never fault a player for getting his money whenever he can. That said, poorly managed by the Rams

true but they went all in on Superbowl and just missed

8 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I mean it was a tough spot.  He was one of the best players in the nfl.  I feel as bad as you can for a professional athletes who are running backs.  They get the crap kicked out of them and teams don’t want to pay them.  I don’t how why you ever want to be a rb if you could play another position.

Agreed. 

I don't think anyone saw him breaking down the way he did. For all the ACL repairs we've seen, we rarely see a player have to sit during the team's Super Bowl run. He was having a great season. I don't fault the Rams for giving him the money. They were going all in. And they almost won it all. But now they are in a bind and this is the kind of move you have to make. 

As for Gurley now, I don't really know what to make of him. He can't shoulder the load anymore. New contract will be interesting.

4 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Better that than any peter pan photos unless he wears one.

I reacted to Davis’ picture like Bluto did to Kent Dorffman’s in Animal House. Aaauuuugggghhhh!!!!!

The Peter Pan ‘traps’ are just annoying...”why the f*** did I click on that link?!”

?

• Haha (+1) 2