Best WR Trio in the AFC, or in the League?

With regards to the league:

TB with Evans, Godwin and anyone else.

ATL with Julio and Ridley, and anyone else.

AFC:

LAC with Allen, Williams and Patton

KC with Hill, Watkins and Hardman

Idk, there's quite a few good groups out there!

• Like (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

KC is still tops imo.  Hill, Watkins, Hardmon and add in Kelce is too good.

Only if you add in Kelce.  Statistically ours are better even if you use Hill's 2018 numbers (except TD's, they're +3).

With our developing QB vs their proven one - it's closer than you'd think and upside is with us. 

50 minutes ago, DFT said:

AZ, I’d say.  We’re top 10 though (maybe top 5).  

If you look at strictly Stats ours are better: 

Fitz, Kirk, Hop: 2,678 yards, 14TD's

Brown, Diggs, Beasley: 2,968 yards, 18TD's

But even beyond that, I think Brown is significantly better than Fitz (at this stage) Beasley is at least equal with Kirk, probably better. And where Hopkins is better than Diggs, I don't think it's a runaway... 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

A lot hinges on Allen, his knock coming out of college was his accuracy we all knew he has a cannon of a arm & he can prolong plays due to his athleticism & as long as the O line does their job he should have more than enough time to deliver but will he ? 

All of the tools he needs are at his disposal he has a decent running game 3 top notch WR's a decent O line & decent TE play,  i would say it's all on Josh at this point if you were to give Brees or any number of other QB's in the NFL this line up they would be tearing it up !

Josh has the work ethic & i believe with all my heart he is working on his short comings from last year with Palmer & i hope he is fixing what needs fixed if he holds up his end of the bargain it will be a really good year if he doesn't questions will be many from Bills fans !! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

If you look at strictly Stats ours are better: 

Fitz, Kirk, Hop: 2,678 yards, 14TD's

Brown, Diggs, Beasley: 2,968 yards, 18TD's

But even beyond that, I think Brown is significantly better than Fitz (at this stage) Beasley is at least equal with Kirk, probably better. And where Hopkins is better than Diggs, I don't think it's a runaway... 

Beasley equal to Kirk is where you lost me.  Kirk is really special, despite the numbers.  I thought this was based off “potential “, but I see the stat comparison you’re making and agree totally with it.  If I’m picking for this year though, I’m picking AZ with no hesitation.  That’s my top group.  But as my wife reminds me many times a day, I’m more wrong than right!!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1