Would anyone look at maybe calling the Jaguars about Fournette?

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He could be our Marshawn Lynch.

Running over Canadians? 

Or linebackers? 

Not really of fan for some reason......last year of his deal at about $4 mil, I think. We could use the same draft choice to do better, I’m guessing.

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Running over Canadians? 

Or linebackers? 

Not really of fan for some reason......last year of his deal at about $4 mil, I think. We could use the same draft choice to do better, I’m guessing.

It's not that simple. Fournette is a beast 1st of all. We have cheap RBs and cap space. The pick would be lower than where we would have to draft a RB.

10 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

no idea where this came from. If it is anything more than a 4th rounder, I am not interested. This draft is very deep in RBs. That said, Fournette is a different kinda runner than Motor and can pick up the really difficult 1 or 2 power yards. 

Edit: Maybe have a package deal for Fournette and Ngakoue - solve both our needs with one trade.

Wow , could you imagine Fournette and Ngakoue in one deal. I don't know that we go all the way but what a ride that would be.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Supposedly he has attitude problems, like falling asleep in meetings. If that's true we are the worst odds to trade for him.

Or running from the sidelines to get involved in a fight on the opposite end of the field. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Hampton Josh fan said:

Wow , could you imagine Fournette and Ngakoue in one deal. I don't know that we go all the way but what a ride that would be.

that would be amazing.  I'd trade a 2nd and a 2nd next year for Ngakoue.  

He’s an incredible talent and would really I’d like to see him in a Bills uniform (even if he seems like a dumb***).  He really could be the piece this offense needs....

.....but I think I’d rather use that pick on a RB that we’ll have under contract for 4 years at a mill per

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He’s an incredible talent and would really I’d like to see him in a Bills uniform (even if he seems like a dumb***).  He really could be the piece this offense needs....

.....but I think I’d rather use that pick on a RB that we’ll have under contract for 4 years at a mill per

6th round pick? Who are you taking?