The China Problem

LeviF

But Chinese officials did not alert the public to the risks in December. It wasn’t until Dec. 31 that they alerted the World Health Organization and released a statement — and a reassurance.

“The disease is preventable and controllable,” the government said.

The timing of the outbreak could not have been worse. Hundreds of millions of people were about to travel back to their hometowns for the Lunar New Year.

Edited by LeviF91
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Handy video of some of your favorite stateside pols and commentators parroting CCP talking points for your viewing pleasure. Remember when POTUS closes borders he's racist, but when hindsight shows closing borders is the right decision he was "incompetent" or "slow."

20 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Whats NSFL?

Not Safe For Life

• Like (+1) 1

“I have great respect for that country. I have great respect for the leader of that country and like him. He’s a friend of mine. But I wish they would have told us earlier, that they were having a problem,” he said.

“Because they were having a big problem and they knew it, and I wish they could have given us an advance warning. Because we could have done a lot of things - as an example, some of the things that we’re talking about, where we order them as quickly as we can. If we had a two- or three-month difference in time, it would have been much better,” Trump said.

Agree with President Trump. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/could-ve-told-us-earlier-trump-slams-china-s-handling-of-coronavirus/story-oFgDqzHRG9GBRmfgJnd0hI.html

14 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

NSFL - violence against dog

Where are the mods to take this crap out of here?

No chance I’m watching this garbage.

If I was there I’d be fvcking cooking that guy. FACT

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I dont know the guy in the scrubs, could be Tibs in his Oompa's rec room for all I know, but it would be criminal malfeasance for those charged with keeping our country safe to not consider this scenario and explain the fondongs to the American people  one way or the other. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I dont know the guy in the scrubs, could be Tibs in his Oompa's rec room for all I know, but it would be criminal malfeasance for those charged with keeping our country safe to not consider this scenario and explain the fondongs to the American people  one way or the other. 

:lol: I had the same thought re the scrubs. It immediately makes me suspect of the guy's credentials... but the argument is still compelling regardless. Enough to at least keep in mind until we have more data and hard science on it. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: I had the same thought re the scrubs. It immediately makes me suspect of the guy's credentials... but the argument is still compelling regardless. Enough to at least keep in mind until we have more data and hard science on it. 

It's China for Gods sake. I know in one of the posts on OTW where they are discussing "facts" it's been established that alternative suggestions to the official cause are not to be tolerated. Still, with the threat of bioterrorism, and the ability of these labs to "grow" all manner of nasty $#@!, seems not all that far of a stretch to me.  What would bioterrorism look like, a lot of sick people and a discarded syringe with "made in China" on the side?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's real. You want to know how I'm sure of it? If he was fake he'd have a stethoscope around his neck just to look authentic. -)

• Like (+1) 3

American politicians are just as much to blame as are many others for the rise of China.

Novel way to win a war without actually going to war, on China's part.

We've been sold out and we meekly bought into it so we could buy cheap garbage.

And now those same politicians are fiddling.

• Thank you (+1) 2

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-coronavirus-propaganda-campaign-italy

In another effort to skirt blame for the global coronavirus pandemic, the Chinese government has now pointed the finger at Italy as part of its ongoing propaganda campaign meant to sow disinformation about the outbreak.

A widely promoted story in China's Weibo social media platform claims that the virus could have started in Italy, not China, in as early as October.

The latest efforts come after several Chinese diplomats accused the U.S. Army, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, last week of bringing the virus to China.

The coronavirus, which develops into the novel respiratory illness known as COVID-19, originated in the Chinese city of Wuhan, the capital of Hubei province, in November, the World Health Organization reported in February.

China government now blaming Italy. lol They are blaming everyone else besides themselves lol. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1