The China Problem

LeviF

On 3/20/2020 at 7:49 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We have a very nice little take out place near our house. They have been in business for as long as we have lived here, which is pushing 32 years. The family works hard, and are valued members of the community.  It was indeed unfortunate that after one last delicious order of fried dumplings, I was forced to shun them and join the masses demanding they take their woks and go back to Wuhan.  The mom explained that she’s actually from Louisville, her husband from Tokyo, which seemed confusing but plausible.  We dispersed, for now. 

MATT DAMON????  He’s one of my he’s a lib but I’ll look the other way actors! 

Aww c’mon!! 

MATT DAMON is a Tom Brady look-alike. F him!

22 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Now I've been accused by Niagara Bill of being crazy for thinking that communism is bad and that selling our future to communists is bad.

See how this works?  "America must sell its interests overseas, or else they're insane!"  Really?  Is that how this ***** works now?

The Babylon Bee had a great meme about AOC saying if you don’t get COVID-19 then you’re racist. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Think for yourself....McCarthy is the example of how America stops thinking and fall in line like privates. YES SIR!!

Think openly not what your Sarg. or daddy told you

I thought openly about it and think communists fall into the following categories:

Power hungry despots

Pot infused hippies that never left the 60s

Dupes aplenty and mostly

People who value thinking and talking about something over doing something

22 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Now I've been accused by Niagara Bill of being crazy for thinking that communism is bad and that selling our future to communists is bad.

See how this works?  "America must sell its interests overseas, or else they're insane!"  Really?  Is that how this ***** works now?

Never accussed you of being crazy,  Just paranoid and sounding like Deliverance. When your society is open and free that means I get to have any gun I want and spend my money where I want. These interests you speak of is money earned by citizens. These are not government secrets. 

I am not suggesting that a country should not be concerned about intellectual property, and manufacturing capability, but the commie thing is ridiculous. 

57 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Never accussed you of being crazy,  Just paranoid and sounding like Deliverance. When your society is open and free that means I get to have any gun I want and spend my money where I want. These interests you speak of is money earned by citizens. These are not government secrets. 

I am not suggesting that a country should not be concerned about intellectual property, and manufacturing capability, but the commie thing is ridiculous. 

Believe it or not, ideas have moral values and consequences. 

And trade and immigration policy effects some groups of citizens differently. To pretend otherwise is intellectually bankrupt. 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

What’s the “commie thing” again?  You lost me on that. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What’s the “commie thing” again?  You lost me on that. 

...just keep hammering this home......WUHAN VIRUS.....CHINA VIRUS.......since when is calling  "a spade (racist I'm sure) a spade" wrong?......PC progressives are destroying this country in an effort to bring "the world's bully to bended knee".......who is checking on Soros anyway??.............

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

What does "Deliverance" sound like? Ned Beatty, squealing like a pig? Ronny Cox's guitar? Every night at the Sundowner? 

• Like (+1) 1

...even from the anti-Trump Bolton....interesting..................

John Bolton declares China 'responsible' for coronavirus outbreak, says world must hold them 'accountable'

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Former National Security Adviser John Bolton condemned China for its handling of the coronavirus outbreak and called on the rest of the world to "act" and hold the communist government accountable.

Chinese President Xi Jinping and his Communist Party have been accused of silencing doctors and critics in the early stages of the coronavirus, costing thousands of lives.

Now that they have seemingly turned the corner in tackling the virus at home, the communist-run nation has now positioned itself as the country ahead of the coronavirus curve, and has routinely made unsubstantiated claims that the U.S. is behind the crisis.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/john-bolton-declares-china-responsible-for-coronavirus-outbreak-the-world-must-act-to-hold-them-accountable

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

John Bolton declares China 'responsible' for coronavirus outbreak, says world must hold them 'accountable'

Former National Security Adviser John Bolton condemned China for its handling of the coronavirus outbreak and called on the rest of the world to "act" and hold the communist government accountable.

Chinese President Xi Jinping and his Communist Party have been accused of silencing doctors and critics in the early stages of the coronavirus, costing thousands of lives.

Now that they have seemingly turned the corner in tackling the virus at home, the communist-run nation has now positioned itself as the country ahead of the coronavirus curve, and has routinely made unsubstantiated claims that the U.S. is behind the crisis.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/john-bolton-declares-china-responsible-for-coronavirus-outbreak-the-world-must-act-to-hold-them-accountable

I guess his days of liberal savior are over.

lol.

Morons left at the altar again.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

100,000s of millions of died because of that "commie thing". 

Saying the CCP is somehow different, kinder, and gentler is to be completely ignorant of reality. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

China Is Avoiding Blame by Trolling the World. Beijing is successfully dodging culpability for its role in spreading the coronavirus.

Some American commentators and Democratic politicians are aghast at Donald Trump and Republicans for referring to the pandemic as the “Wuhan virus” and repeatedly pointing to China as the source of the pandemic. In naming the disease COVID-19, the World Health Organization specifically avoided mentioning Wuhan. Yet in de-emphasizing where the epidemic began (something China has been aggressively pushing for), we run the risk of obscuring Beijing’s role in letting the disease spread beyond its borders.

China has a history of mishandling outbreaks, including SARS in 2002 and 2003. But Chinese leaders’ negligence in December and January—for well over a month after the first outbreak in Wuhan—far surpasses those bungled responses. The end of last year was the time for authorities to act, and, as Nicholas D. Kristof of The New York Times has noted, “act decisively they did—not against the virus, but against whistle-blowers who were trying to call attention to the public health threat.”

We need to be moving manufacturing — and commercial intercourse generally — out of China as quickly as possible.

Trump has the right idea to call it the chinese virus. Going to start calling it as well. China government and there Chinese virus is on them.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

He's just trolling the WH. If you blame China you also have to blame Trump: 

U.S. intelligence agencies were issuing ominous, classified warnings in January and February about the global danger posed by the coronavirus while President Trump and lawmakers played down the threat and failed to take action that might have slowed the spread of the pathogen, according to U.S. officials familiar with spy agency reporting.

The intelligence reports didn’t predict when the virus might land on U.S. shores or recommend particular steps that public health officials should take, issues outside the purview of the intelligence agencies. But they did track the spread of the virus in China, and later in other countries, and warned that Chinese officials appeared to be minimizing the severity of the outbreak.

Taken together, the reports and warnings painted an early picture of a virus that showed the characteristics of a globe-encircling pandemic that could require governments to take swift actions to contain it. But despite that constant flow of reporting, Trump continued publicly and privately to play down the threat the virus posed to Americans. Lawmakers, too, did not grapple with the virus in earnest until this month, as officials scrambled to keep citizens in their homes and hospitals braced for a surge in patients suffering from covid-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus.

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, you mean while the Dems were busy with their asinine impeachment crap? Lol ...Cuomo knew of a shortage of ventilators in NYS if there were an epidemic back in 2015. He declined to put it in the budget. Probably wanted a big Medicaid boost in there though.