The China Problem

LeviF

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!

"When you were asked, what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said 'Russia.' Not Al-Qaeda; you said Russia.  And, the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back, because, the Cold War's been over for 20 years."

1 minute ago, Doc said:

"When you were asked, what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said 'Russia.' Not Al-Qaeda; you said Russia.  And, the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back, because, the Cold War's been over for 20 years."

Ya? So? 

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

*ahem*

they are only theories until they are proven true.

Then they become "right wing talking points" that are used to pounce, without evidence, even though they've been thoroughly debunked by unnamed sources citing unnamed methods.

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

On February 13, Trump was asked by Fox News' Geraldo Rivera if he thought China was being truthful about coronavirus. The President called China "extremely capable" and professional in handling the outbreak.
"Well, you never know. I think they want to put the best face on it. So you know, I mean, if somebody -- if you were running it, you'd probably -- you wouldn't want to run out to the world and go crazy and start saying whatever it is because you don't want to create a panic," he said. "But, no, I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."
The next day, while speaking to National Border Patrol Council members, Trump said China was "working very hard on this."

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:
On February 13, Trump was asked by Fox News' Geraldo Rivera if he thought China was being truthful about coronavirus. The President called China "extremely capable" and professional in handling the outbreak.
"Well, you never know. I think they want to put the best face on it. So you know, I mean, if somebody -- if you were running it, you'd probably -- you wouldn't want to run out to the world and go crazy and start saying whatever it is because you don't want to create a panic," he said. "But, no, I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."
The next day, while speaking to National Border Patrol Council members, Trump said China was "working very hard on this."

Do you have a point?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!

This is embarrassing for Trump mainly because it means he trusted the Chinese and WHO without verifying it further. Of course the WHO is the organization that suppose to verify these things and instead lied and covered it up for China. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

.....because if he came onto social media and called him names and was nasty then you douche nozzles

would come onto social media and whine that he was unprofessional and mean to other world leaders.

Edited by Albwan

4 hours ago, Albwan said:

.....because if he came onto social media and called him names and was nasty then you douche nozzles

would come onto social media and whine that he was unprofessional and mean to other world leaders.

Trump’s such a loser. 

6 hours ago, Albwan said:

Not to mention starting WW VII.