The China Problem

LeviF

IT’S EASY TO TELL WHO’S ON THE PAYROLL, OR AT LEAST THE TEAM:

“The Wall Street Journal recently featured a remarkable op-ed column by Henry Kissinger about Covid-19.

What was conspicuously absent in the piece is any mention of China.

Kissinger failed to mention China even once.”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“The Wall Street Journal recently featured a remarkable op-ed column by Henry Kissinger about Covid-19.

Kissinger's still alive?  TIL.

Dude looked like he was in his 60's when he worked for Nixon.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Kissinger every time I see what he says or hears just makes me puke. A globalist.  Don't really like him at all. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Taro T said:

He will be 97 in several weeks.  I am old enough to remember when he was a fixture on the evening news in regards to Vietnam, USSR, or China.

• Thank you (+1) 3

Dr. Anthony Fauci: China misled the world; virus erupted in mid-December.

Dr. Anthony Fauci says that human-to-human transmission of COVID-19 diseases erupted in China in mid-December, yet the regime told the U.S. and the world the virus was only transmitted animal-to-human.

Dr. Fauci, an influential member of President Trump’s coronavirus task force, told the Fox News show “Watters’ World” that as the diseases spread to more people in mid-January in China’s Hubei Province and Wuhan city, the communist government said that human contagion was minimal.

Both assertions were “clearly not correct … that was misinformation right from the beginning,” he said.

COVID-19 was in fact a highly contagious disease already being seeded by Chinese travelers in mid-January to the U.S. and Europe, where it has killed thousands. . . .

Republicans have accused the Chinese Communist Party, the dictatorship ruling the country, of deliberately concealing the virus’ spread. Chinese authorities threatened eight doctors with prison for trying to warn the world on social media about what would become a global pandemic.

The White House says that while China was hiding disease facts it was also buying up lots of medical equipment around the world. When COVID-19 began its killing spree, China’s propaganda machine went into action, making the unfounded assertion that the U.S. Army planted the virus in Wuhan. . . .

The World Health Organization, criticized by Republicans as in bed with Chinese rulers, repeated China’s disinformation with a tweet that said there was no direct evidence of human-to-human spread, even though physicians in Wuhan had been issuing warnings.

On Jan. 23, WHO said COVID-19 was not a global health emergency. It eventually declared it a pandemic.

Related: Time to put China on lockdown for its dishonesty amid coronavirus crisis.

Also: Xi Jinping’s China did this: The corrupt, criminal regime wasted 40 days blocking information while it crushed domestic dissent and ensured COVID-19 would become a global pandemic.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I think that the PRC is aching to see where it stands on the world stage in terms of power.  It would not surprise me that the virus release was intentional and a first step in a much larger plan to at least show it is the predominant power in ALL of Asia.

it would not surprise me in the slightest either, if the virus was released intentionally. i guess where we might differ is the belief of who is to blame. i believe it was the globalists in a strike against the nationalists. for, with all that is currently upon the world stage at the moment, it would seem that the globalists are losing their once held predominant grip. 

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

i had a good piece from voltairenet.org that was about certain things he said that I held back because of the source.

not sure some here are ready for the subject matter.

i know... when have i let that stop me previously...

Edited by Foxx

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

it would not surprise me in the slightest either if the virus was released intentionally i guess where we might differ is the belief of who is to blame. i believe it was the globalists in a strike against the nationalists. for, with all that is currently upon the world stage at the moment, it would seem that the globalists are losing their once held  predominant grip. 

I find myself moving in that direction in terms of deliberate release but willing to look at other possibilities at this point in time.  It did not take me long to dismiss the notion of a person eating a bat then passing it on to a group of people that were guest workers of Italy.  With a nation of nearly 1.4 billion and restricted movement it just seemed like Powerball-type odds in terms of bat-man passing it on to a group that went to another part of the world.  Any other part of the world bat-man would most likely be quarantined then placed under observation with minimal contact by general passerby's.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are the simpleton, China is right in Trump’s cabinet as you rail against the country and cheer the President, they know you are a total fool. 

The racism within you is strong. Elaine Chao was born in Taiwan and left there for the U.S. when she was just a child. She's a U.S. citizen. This is like you criticizing some black person for being black. People will tell you who they really are if you just listen to them. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The racism within you is strong. Elaine Chao was born in Taiwan and left there for the U.S. when she was just a child. She's a U.S. citizen. This is like you criticizing some black person for being black. People will tell you who they really are if you just listen to them. 

Chinese shipping company...fool 

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Oh, there's a Chinese shipping company in Trump's cabinet? Maybe you're mistaking china in Trump's china cabinet, eh? 

Trump's taking it easy on China like he took it easy on Russia.  :rolleyes: