The China Problem

LeviF

3 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

It's amazing a brain that small can move a body that big.

Sounds like we need a certain WWE Hall of Famer to come back and body slam Mr. Cena

200.gif

XI’S GOTTA HAVE IT! 

Chinese Communist Party Shelled Out Millions for Propaganda in American Newspapers:

A news agency controlled by the Chinese Communist Party paid millions of dollars to American newspapers and magazines over the past six months, even as U.S. officials have sounded the alarm on Beijing’s propaganda activities.

China Daily paid more than $1.6 million for advertising campaigns in Time magazine, the Los Angeles Times, Financial Times, and Foreign Policy magazine, according to disclosures filed with the Justice Department. The Beijing-controlled news agency paid another $1 million to American newspapers, including the L.A.

Times, Chicago Tribune, and Houston Chronicle, to print copies of its own publications…

Many of the newspapers working with China Daily face severe financial problems. The Los Angeles Times furloughed workers last year as advertising revenue cratered during the coronavirus pandemic. Papers like the Chicago Tribune and Boston Globe have failed to turn a profit for years.

In addition to their de rigueur TDS, how much did relying on CCP money influence newspapers into not investigating the origins of the Wuhan Coronavirus — and to eventually stop using the phrase “Wuhan Coronavirus” entirely?

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/jim-treacher/2021/05/25/chinese-communist-party-shelled-out-millions-for-propaganda-in-american-newspapers-n1449515

If China is going to make a move on Taiwan, it'll be in the coming months.   

I don't think it's a Democrat or Republican issue - it'll be a calculation that Biden and his team will blink.  They weren't ready in the Clinton era, and there's no way they'd try it with Bush, Obama or Trump.  Obama is a lot of things, but a peacenik isn't one of them.  

Isn't this beautiful.........Biden is pro American isn't he............destroying the USA and loser liberal, orange man bad people actually voted for this........all you libs can f*ck right off! as you are against me and my country! how stupid are y'all!

https://bongino.com/america-last-biden-to-import-materials-for-electric-vehicles-instead-of-using-american-miners/

3 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Isn't this beautiful.........Biden is pro American isn't he............destroying the USA and loser liberal, orange man bad people actually voted for this........all you libs can f*ck right off! as you are against me and my country! how stupid are y'all!

https://bongino.com/america-last-biden-to-import-materials-for-electric-vehicles-instead-of-using-american-miners/

Bongino? Now you freaks like anonymous sources?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886z5a3qbrrrcm58z8utz