The China Problem

LeviF

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

Good luck Capt. Brett of the USS Roosevelt.

You spoke out, didn't follow protocol, how dare you try to warn people, The truth must be controlled. Just like those Chinese who tried to speak the truth. Lucky you are still alive.

That you would compare the two -- a justified removal and OUTRIGHT MURDER -- (all without STILL not uttering a word against the CCP) shows me everything I ever needed to know about you. 

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That you would compare the two -- a justified removal and OUTRIGHT MURDER -- (all without STILL not uttering a word against the CCP) shows me everything I ever needed to know about you. 

If you could read I mentioned days ago I did not trust China, we have no reason to trust them over the years. I have only pushed that you and others are blinded and unwilling to even consider that the bs coming from The Wizard of Orange has been harmful. Thank you 3M for standi g up to the bully

Justified removal....seriously, keep on marching to this Trump drum my friend.

I am not a leftist, but I do try to make honest and informed opinions.

Stay safe

33 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

If you could read I mentioned days ago I did not trust China, we have no reason to trust them over the years. I have only pushed that you and others are blinded and unwilling to even consider that the bs coming from The Wizard of Orange has been harmful. Thank you 3M for standi g up to the bully

Stay safe

Try harder. The Captain was relieved of duty not because he didn't properly go up the chain of command but because he also sent a copy of his letter to his superiors to over 20 other people, knowing full well that it would get out. Telling the world that we have an aircraft carrier parked in Guam that is less than fully functional isn't the wisest thing to do. The Captain's superiors lost faith in his judgement. We can't have someone in his position who cannot be trusted. I doubt you would want one of your aircraft carrier captains (HAHA) to be untrustworthy. 

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Try harder. The Captain was relieved of duty not because he didn't properly go up the chain of command but because he also sent a copy of his letter to his superiors to over 20 other people, knowing full well that it would get out. Telling the world that we have an aircraft carrier parked in Guam that is less than fully functional isn't the wisest thing to do. The Captain's superiors lost faith in his judgement. We can't have someone in his position who cannot be trusted. I doubt you would want one of your aircraft carrier captains (HAHA) to be untrustworthy. 

That's what the Chinese said and you judged to be wrong. Interesting that everyone on the Roosevelt supported the Capt. Open your eyes and ears and make intelligent observations. 

Are you truly worried that your contrived enemies may find your aircraft carrier...this is 2020 not 1942. His superiors did not lose faith he ,lost faith in them, so he took action....

Think my good man....stop protecting your dream and face the facts.

38 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

That's what the Chinese said and you judged to be wrong. Interesting that everyone on the Roosevelt supported the Capt. Open your eyes and ears and make intelligent observations. 

Are you truly worried that your contrived enemies may find your aircraft carrier...this is 2020 not 1942. His superiors did not lose faith he ,lost faith in them, so he took action....

Think my good man....stop protecting your dream and face the facts.

You're an idiot. My offer stands, I'll buy the barrel if you will use it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Stay safe

Yes. You are. You're a parrot for the CCP whether you realize it or not, you've proved that already. That you're too stupid to understand that is why the CCP picks people like you to spread their screed. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes. You are. You're a parrot for the CCP whether you realize it or not, you've proved that already. That you're too stupid to understand that is why the CCP picks people like you to spread their screed. 

Love when you know you are wrong you revert to Trumpisms, .like idiot and stupid...typical bully, bleeding from her face, short and fat...soooo intelligent. If you had a point the world now discounts you....like I now do..

Your hatred and love of Trump covers up any potential intelligence. 

Good night my good man

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Love when you know you are wrong you revert to Trumpisms, .like idiot and stupid...typical bully, bleeding from her face, short and fat...soooo intelligent. If you had a point the world now discounts you....like I now do..

Your hatred and love of Trump covers up any potential intelligence. 

Good night my good man

You compared the removal of a Captain to the MURDER of doctors as if they were the same. 

I didn't do that. You did. 

That's because you're stupid. Too stupid to feel the hand up your ass which is moving your mouth on behalf of the CCP. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Awe yes...another bully...

My offer stands that if you can actually express you thoughts without quoting stereotypical Trumpisms people might listen.

I noted how you jumped in with your buĺly friend to gang up...cannot even think on your own. Easy eh. Watch the movie 12 Angry men, learn something about yourself.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You compared the removal of a Captain to the MURDER of doctors as if they were the same. 

I didn't do that. You did. 

That's because you're stupid. Too stupid to feel the hand up your ass which is moving your mouth on behalf of the CCP. 

Such intelligence .....

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

Such intelligence .....

I agree. It's real dumb to compare the removal of a captain to the MURDER of doctors by the CCP as if they were the same. 

Which is what you did. And you're standing by it. Because you are a leftist who's pushing propaganda on behalf of a regime which right now is actively engaged in ethnic cleansing within its own population -- on top of its draconian state measures. To compare them as if they're the same shows the world that you are truly a breathtakingly stupid individual. 

That's on you, Bill. Own it. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I agree. It's real dumb to compare the removal of a captain to the MURDER of doctors by the CCP as if they were the same. 

Which is what you did. And you're standing by it. Because you are a leftist who's pushing propaganda on behalf of a regime which right now is actively engaged in ethnic cleansing within its own population -- on top of its draconian state measures. To compare them as if they're the same shows the world that you are truly a breathtakingly stupid individual. 

That's on you, Bill. Own it. 

Amazing  when a person who considers themselves to be an intellectual with big words like draconian...is so engulfed In hatred they can no longer see when they are flying up their own a??.

By the way no one who knows me would ever say I am a leftist...

I dislike Trudeau...just hate to see a society that was just and caring and honorable become Trumped and spiteful and hateful. Read your own posts and tell me you are proud....if you are....my sympathies

Say good night Gracee. And good night from Texaco.

56 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are out of your league puppet...

7 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Amazing  when a person who considers themselves to be an intellectual with big words like draconian...is so engulfed In hatred they can no longer see when they are flying up their own a??.

I dislike Trudeau...just hate to see a society that was just and caring and honorable become Trumped and spiteful and hateful. Read your own posts and tell me you are proud....if you are....my sympathies

Say good night Gracee. And good night from Texaco.

You are out of your league puppet...

I've been out of T-Ball for many decades. You Canucks should be careful criticizing your Daddy like you do. Our aircraft carriers are out there protecting your ass while you guys facilitate skirting around the steel tariffs to help China. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

You mean besides your own words. 

Here's a test. What's worse: 

A. Being fired by your government -- even wrongfully. 

or

B. Being murdered by your government. 

See, it's obvious which is worse to everyone. Yet, you had thought that the two were equal and saw it as an opportunity to trash the United States. You liked that thought so much, thought it was SO brilliant that you raced to the computer and typed it up for the whole world to see. That's how much of a lunatic you actually are. That you deny being what your own words betray you as only underlines your dishonesty -- or your lack of intelligence. It's an either or proposition, like the question above. 

That's on you, Bill. No one else. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

So happy my tax dollars go toward this institution. Defund.

Yep.  It's amazing how this country's has decided to help its enemies for so long.

Defund the UN and all its tentacles (including the WHO, who assisted China in a cover-up attempt).

Take extreme measures to "incentivize" the movement of jobs and supply chains back to America.

Revoke all employment authorizations and student visas issued to Chinese nationals and deport them immediately.

Heavily tax all remittances to China.

Deny all applications for visas, green cards, and citizenship from Chinese nationals, especially those who spent their formative years in the CCP education system.

25 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Yep.  It's amazing how this country's has decided to help its enemies for so long.

Defund the UN and all its tentacles (including the WHO, who assisted China in a cover-up attempt).

Take extreme measures to "incentivize" the movement of jobs and supply chains back to America.

Revoke all employment authorizations and student visas issued to Chinese nationals and deport them immediately.

Heavily tax all remittances to China.

Deny all applications for visas, green cards, and citizenship from Chinese nationals, especially those who spent their formative years in the CCP education system.

I like the way you think. America first.

• Thank you (+1) 1