The China Problem

LeviF

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

Ashamed for facing reality....haha

And now the Wizard of Orange is passing the baton to Spence and is off fighting illegal drug traffickers. He must have watched ZeroZeroZero on Prime and lost interest in 200000 citizens.

The Chinese with out a doubt did not scream loud enough or soon enough.

The wizard also ignored his own people from CDC in Jan. 

He beat his chest in Feb like a defensive end after a sack. Me superman!!

Who is most guilty....Who gives a fu...

Safe the 200000 and stop the politics 

You Rhino are the equivalent of a dinosaur and they are very popular in cartoon movies from Disney. 

You said all those words but didn’t address the point raised. China is not our friend. They never have been. Defending them, while they’re actively engaged in ethnic cleansing and other atrocities beyond this virus, makes no sense. 

Yet you’re doing it. Going out of your way to do it, just to dunk on Trump. 

You should feel ashamed. But I bet you don’t. 

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You said all those words but didn’t address the point raised. China is not our friend. They never have been. Defending them, while they’re actively engaged in ethnic cleansing and other atrocities beyond this virus, makes no sense. 

Libs will embrace anything vile just as long as the Repubs are against them.  Look at the fawning over Soleimani and al-Baghdadi.  It was pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I do not feel ashamed...ethnic cleansing wow. How about all the WMD that was used to kill Sadam....no one us pure.

I have no love for China, especially their system of government.

What I DETEST is the waste of intelligence and time spent blaming instead of solving. If you actually understood business this is the worst approach to getting us out of 200000 deaths.

Trump is a hindrance to helping save lives in this instance and if you cannot see that you are a blind dinosaur. 

The Wizard of Orange needs the curtain pulled back.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I do not feel ashamed...ethnic cleansing wow. How about all the WMD that was used to kill Sadam....no one us pure.

And yet you IMMEDIATELY deflect to: AMERICA BAD when challenged. 

That's shameful, Bill. Shameful. 

And if you knew anything about me, you'd understand my argument is NOT that America is perfect. But compared to the CCP? It's not even a contest in terms of wickedness. The guys you'r bending over backwards to defend are, right now, murdering their own citizens and harvesting their organs for profit -- and that's one of the NICER things they're doing. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

Libs will embrace anything vile just as long as the Repubs are against them.  Look at the fawning over Soleimani and al-Baghdadi.  It was pathetic.

I am  not a lib, I am actually a fiscal conservative. The focus on China is a smoke screen to poor performance by the Wizard of Orange,. It will potentially cost me my life, some dear friends lives across the US and hopefully not your life. Fight the commies later. 

If you would have protested against the Vietnam War...then you should be questioning this leadership

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

I am  not a lib, I am actually a fiscal conservative. The focus on China is a smoke screen to poor performance by the Wizard of Orange,.

That exact talking point is a LITERAL smokescreen pushed by the CCP for the past month and a half, Bill. Do you know the meaning of the term useful idiot? Because you are one at the moment, whether you realize it or not.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And yet you IMMEDIATELY deflect to: AMERICA BAD when challenged. 

That's shameful, Bill. Shameful. 

And if you knew anything about me, you'd understand my argument is NOT that America is perfect. But compared to the CCP? It's not even a contest in terms of wickedness. The guys you'r bending over backwards to defend are, right now, murdering their own citizens and harvesting their organs for profit -- and that's one of the NICER things they're doing. 

This is a joke...I hope you survive this bad leadership. I hope we both are here 6 months from now so we can consider China's role, but for now leadership is the issue

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

This is a joke...I hope you survive this bad leadership. I hope we both are here 6 months from now so we can consider China's role, but for now leadership is the issue

It's not a joke. You are literally parroting CCP propaganda -- damn near word for word -- all because you want to dunk on Trump. 

That's shameful. You should feel really bad about your choices -- but that would require you to understand that you're an NPC first.

Game Of Thrones Shame GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

What I DETEST is the waste of intelligence and time spent blaming instead of solving. If you actually understood business this is the worst approach to getting us out of 200000 deaths.

Trump is a hindrance to helping save lives in this instance and if you cannot see that you are a blind dinosaur. 

The Wizard of Orange needs the curtain pulled back.

You see the hypocrisy of this statment, right?

I am  not a lib, I am actually a fiscal conservative. The focus on China is a smoke screen to poor performance by the Wizard of Orange,. It will potentially cost me my life, some dear friends lives across the US and hopefully not your life. Fight the commies later. 

If you would have protested against the Vietnam War...then you should be questioning this leadership

No, China is not a smoke screen.  Their actions were and continue to be criminal and when all is said and done, they need to be dealt with severely.

And if we're going to play the second-guessing game, how many more cases do you think would have entered the US had a Dem been President and not closed the borders as soon as Trump did for fear of appearing racist?  We'd be ****ed right now.

Edited by Doc

32 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Says a guy whose nation  is run by Justin ***** Trudeau.

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Says a guy whose nation  is run by Justin ***** Trudeau.

And considering Canada's issues with China recently his take is actually kind of surprising. 

But not as surprising once we got to "fiScAl cOnSErVaTiVE"

Niagara Bill, I'll supply the barrel if you'll use it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Doc said:

You see the hypocrisy of this statment, right?

No, China is not a smoke screen.  Their actions were and continue to be criminal and when all is said and done, they need to be dealt with severely.

And if we're going to play the second-guessing game, how many more cases do you think would have entered the US had a Dem been President and not closed the borders as soon as Trump did for fear of appearing racist?  We'd be ****ed right now.

This from a country that is the biggest supporter of Saudi Arabia , the killer of journalists, degrading of women .....glass houses. Your pres says he believes them and likes the Leader of China (today)

You are typical holier than thou...xxxxxx

The wizard of orange is taking you from admiration and respectability to blowhard bully. 

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

This from a country that is the biggest supporter of Saudi Arabia , the killer of journalists, degrading of women .....glass houses. Your pres says he believes them and likes the Leader of China (today)

You are typical holier than thou...xxxxxx

The wizard of orange is taking you from admiration and respectability to blowhard bully. 

Immediate pivot to whataboutism, while continuing to ignore the fact the CCP is a literal genocidal regime with millions of bodies to its name in just this century. Hell, he hasn’t even condemned that — he just immediately pivots. 

Like a good useful idiot.  

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Immediate pivot to whataboutism, while continuing to ignore the fact the CCP is a literal genocidal regime with millions of bodies to its name in just this century. Hell, he hasn’t even condemned that — he just immediately pivots. 

Like a good useful idiot.  

Geez.  What was with the "xxxxxx"?

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Defending them, while they’re actively engaged in ethnic cleansing and other atrocities beyond this virus, makes no sense.

Sure it does. He's an uninformed moron.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Shenzhen becomes first Chinese city to ban eating cats and dogs

It comes after the coronavirus outbreak was linked to wildlife meat, prompting Chinese authorities to ban the trade and consumption of wild animals.

Shenzhen went a step further, extending the ban to dogs and cats. The new law will come into force on 1 May.

Thirty million dogs a year are killed across Asia for meat, says Humane Society International (HSI).

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1