The China Problem

LeviF

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

For those who missed it in the other thread: 

***** the WHO and the CCP. 

Huh, a UN agency that is thoroughly corrupt. You can't tell, but I'm using my Tommy Lee Jones shocked face.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

...must be for bats exceeding the "'SELL BY DATE".....

Urn deliveries in Wuhan raise questions about China's actual coronavirus death toll

New York Post

Massive deliveries of urns in Wuhan have raised fresh skepticism of China’s coronavirus reporting.

As families in the central Chinese city began picking up the cremated ashes of those who have died from the virus this week, photos began circulating on social media and local media outlets showing vast numbers of urns at Wuhan funeral homes.

China has reported 3,299 coronavirus-related deaths, with most taking place in Wuhan, the epicenter of the global pandemic. But one funeral home received two shipments of 5,000 urns over the course of two days, according to the Chinese media outlet Caixin.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/urn-deliveries-wuhan-china-coronavirus-death-toll

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

China PMI numbers

I guess they figure if they are gonna lie, they may as well lie big. ?‍♀️  Pinocchio has got nuthin’ on the Chinese.

Seriously....Trump actually tells the truth, right....and you think that an ultra right article saying the Chinese are twisting the truth is credible....

This kind of b.s. should be in the area 51 files with Fox Mulder.

3 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Seriously....Trump actually tells the truth, right....and you think that an ultra right article saying the Chinese are twisting the truth is credible....

Saddle up with the Chinese government, hoss.  Great call and it will age well. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you didn't read the article. You know, the one written by the "ultra right" folks at CNBC.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I am confused by your insinuation- are you actually stating you trust the Chinese Govt over Trump? I assume I am misunderstanding your point because that would be the definition of ignorance.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am confused by your insinuation- are you actually stating you trust the Chinese Govt over Trump? I assume I am misunderstanding your point because that would be the definition of ignorance.

I’m more confused then ever. Does the Left want us to trust China? Putin? The Ukraine? The Deep State? The Media? The Trump Administration? My heads spinning. 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m more confused then ever. Does the Left want us to trust China? Putin? The Ukraine? The Deep State? The Media? The Trump Administration? My heads spinning. 

Ok I have figured this much out- Trump is the Devil. Everything else builds from that base. My Brother in law actually sells t-shirts that are supporting the deep state and is proud of people who lie to their bosses instead of just quiting.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well they sure thought Russia was the cat's meow before Putin started reading Hillary's emails and forced millions of zombies to vote for Trump.

Maybe they'll get all hysterical about China if Trump is reelected.

• Haha (+1) 1