The China Problem

LeviF

KIRA DAVIS: We Are So F***ing Done With China. 

“Seriously, no more messing around.

No more cozying up to Chinese investors (I’m looking at you, Obama).

No more handing over vital technology and information to the Chinese government (I’m looking at you, Mr. and Mrs. Clinton).

No more back-end deals with Chinese security firms and tech providers (I’m looking at you, Joe Biden).

No more Hollywood films made to please the Chinese investors (I’m looking at you, Matt Damon).”

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I was gonna order Chinese food for dinner. Guess I'll have to rethink that since it is now rayyyyycissstttt.

We have a very nice little take out place near our house. They have been in business for as long as we have lived here, which is pushing 32 years. The family works hard, and are valued members of the community.  It was indeed unfortunate that after one last delicious order of fried dumplings, I was forced to shun them and join the masses demanding they take their woks and go back to Wuhan.  The mom explained that she’s actually from Louisville, her husband from Tokyo, which seemed confusing but plausible.  We dispersed, for now. 

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

KIRA DAVIS: We Are So F***ing Done With China. 

“Seriously, no more messing around.

No more cozying up to Chinese investors (I’m looking at you, Obama).

No more handing over vital technology and information to the Chinese government (I’m looking at you, Mr. and Mrs. Clinton).

No more back-end deals with Chinese security firms and tech providers (I’m looking at you, Joe Biden).

No more Hollywood films made to please the Chinese investors (I’m looking at you, Matt Damon).”

MATT DAMON????  He’s one of my he’s a lib but I’ll look the other way actors! 

Aww c’mon!! 

22 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

It's well-demonstrated now: people who thought the Cold War was over were idiots.  The USSR fell and the USA propped China up in its place to allow our corporations to exploit cheap labor and proto-capitalist human rights abuses.  PPP hero Reagan possibly the initial guilty party, but blame can be reasonably shared among most fed politicians over the last 35 years.

The recent sins of China re: Wuhan flu/COVID/whatever pale in comparison to previous sins, but they serve as an excellent example of what's wrong with America now.  ChiComs lie and cover up a highly infectious disease outbreak in their country, including destroying tests and samples as early as December (https://nypost.com/2020/02/29/china-officials-knew-of-coronavirus-in-december-ordered-cover-up-report-says/ and https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/chinese-scientists-destroyed-proof-of-virus-in-december-rz055qjnj ).  They allow the virus to spread uncontained for months, all the while continuing to send masses of people out of the country.  All this comes out in America, and the Chinese propaganda machines start rolling about how it's "racist" to call this a Chinese virus (does anybody really think the ChiComs give a damn about racism?).  Media and pols, useful idiots bought and paid for by Beijing, happily parrot this stupid talking point during press conferences about virus response and on social media.  Thankfully, our President refuses to back down on this point.  More on that later.

Once things got out of hand in China, supply chains and production suffered.  Suddenly, our utter dependence on China is brought to light.  From pharmaceuticals to valves and masks, we have given China far too much power over our medical disaster response.  Supply chains and jobs that belong in America to supply America with proper American emergency supplies were long ago moved to China (and other Azn countries) by multinational corporations because of the federal government's "bend over" policy with regard to trade regulations that only served to fill their pockets and the pockets of their friends.  This is the failure of globalism as it exists in America currently; globalism only works when you're in China's place in this scenario, not America's.  ANY multinational corp that comes to Congress asking for taxpayer money during the coming economic crisis should be taken to task over this and given strict conditions involving the moving of these supply chains and jobs back to the USA, with severe penalties for executives that violate these conditions.  I'm not talking fines, I'm talking dragged to the public square with a hood over their head.  Turbo-capitalist boomers need not respond to this section.  "Muh free market" is dumb and you're dumb.  Traitors should be dealt with quickly and severely.

The fight over "Chinese" virus phrasing is a proxy war.  Career politicians and others in the top caste of our society don't want us to call it Chinese because they plan on going right back to the old way: sell our interests and blue collar class to China after collecting a shitload of bailout money courtesy of the American taxpayer.  This is a China problem, and we call it a China problem because we need people to fight to take our jobs and supply chains back from China and ultimately hold China responsible for what has become an barely mitigated disaster.  This is why I want the President to stand his ground on this.  He should remove any "journalist" who continues to ask why he calls it the "Chinese virus" from the press corps immediately, as they are simply mouthpieces for China and do not belong in a privileged position.  American journalists have been banned in China so they can freely gaslight the world and suggest that the great American military is responsible for the virus.  We can't let them.

We need to immediately begin knocking China off their high seat in the economic world.  Tax all remittances to China.  Use the remittances you tax to get a short list of H1-Bs and the like to revoke and deport.  Revoke all student visas of Chinese nationals and immediately deport them.  Refuse to permit any Chinese students to study at American universities in the future.  Continue to restrict imports from China through the use of tariffs. 

China is our enemy.  We should never be at the economic mercy of a foreign power, especially one that is our enemy.  Cripple these bastards.  Enough is enough.  We need American nationalism now.

aaaaannnnndddd DT has successfully...once again....duped his dupetards into reframing a situation to cover up his sheer incompetence

This is the kind of ***** traitors like TH3 and his ilk would have you swallowing because of their disdain for the executive branch. They would rather the USA be blamed for this pandemic so long as the Trump administration suffers because they have ZERO allegiance to the United States. Their words betray them. 

• Like (+1) 5

22 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

The willful blindness of never-Trumpers and leftists is traitorous as well.

In a sane society, Tiberius and his ilk would have been publicly flogged and possibly hanged years ago.

A definition of "corruption" that does not include SELLING AMERICA TO CHICOMS is nothing if not a vile and contemptuous attempt to cover up their sins which dwarf anything they've accused Trump of.

Enough is enough. 

You get great reception in your bunker. What's the code word to get in. Watch out for those commies, McCarthy is reborn. 

53 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

You get great reception in your bunker. What's the code word to get in. Watch out for those commies, McCarthy is reborn. 

You're right commies are great.  I mean China isn't commie.  I mean.....well.....I'm confused; can you tell me what I'm supposed to think?

Now I've been accused by Niagara Bill of being crazy for thinking that communism is bad and that selling our future to communists is bad.

See how this works?  "America must sell its interests overseas, or else they're insane!"  Really?  Is that how this ***** works now?

26 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Now I've been accused by Niagara Bill of being crazy for thinking that communism is bad and that selling our future to communists is bad.

See how this works?  "America must sell its interests overseas, or else they're insane!"  Really?  Is that how this ***** works now?

The programming is DEEPLY embedded. 

37 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Must be a fair number of these people are not in business for themselves.  There are people in my own town political party and in my local church that I would not trust with a penny of my money.  Now I am supposed to trust a country half way around the globe that prides itself in keeping most matters secret?  

On 3/19/2020 at 10:29 AM, Tiberius said:

Me? Or Trump and his communist bailout, lol 

Trump is now to the left of Bernie Sanders 

But you're ok with giving the slugs and dregs of society free everything, eff you!

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

You're right commies are great.  I mean China isn't commie.  I mean.....well.....I'm confused; can you tell me what I'm supposed to think?

Think for yourself....McCarthy is the example of how America stops thinking and fall in line like privates. YES SIR!!

Think openly not what your Sarg. or daddy told you