What would a Super Bowl win do for all who were responsible for it

I would have to think that that would be something very historical in the NFL and anybody associated with it would be known as legendary. I would say outside of the Pegulas hiring the right personnel Beane would be the biggest recipient for it and rightfully so. To take it a step further if he continued with great success before and especially after the Super Bowl victory I would think that he would be considered as a top 10 GM of all time. McDermott would also be elevated to a great historic status as well. I’m curious of the ramifications that would result from such a monumental accomplishment. 

7 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

I would have to think that that would be something very historical in the NFL and anybody associated with it would be known as legendary. I would say outside of the Pegulas hiring the right personnel Beane would be the biggest recipient for it and rightfully so. To take it a step further if he continued with great success before and especially after the Super Bowl victory I would think that he would be considered as a top 10 GM of all time. McDermott would also be elevated to a great historic status as well. I’m curious of the ramifications that would result from such a monumental accomplishment. 

They would probably be given like hundreds of dollars. Possibly thousands! 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Haha (+1) 1

I feel crazy for even thinking this is possible (but I believe it is!) but if the Bills did win the Super Bowl, when do they usually have the parade for the team? I would love to be at that parade but live in TN. Trying to see if its logistically possible, in an affordable way. Driving sure, but in the immortal words of Hank Williams Jr, " it dont take long to get there, when you're high and pressurized!" 

9 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

They would be Gods, literally.