Interested in Carlos Hyde?

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

If they don’t match they get the other teams second round pick. In theory a team that really wants him could negotiate different compensation with the Niners, like a 4th rounder or something, but that rarely happens. 

Thank you for clearing that up.

• Like (+1) 1

I for one do not like the idea of picking up a RB ..  I feel we'll get better value in the draft... Yeldon sucks, I don't care what anyone says...he runs way too high & gets stood up everytime! Singletary, Jones & wade are your backs unless you draft someone. It's a waste of time & money to bring someone in... 

19 hours ago, T master said:

I think this would be a good get for the Bills he's a bigger back that could be used on the goal line & to get those tough yards i think Beane is just waiting to get him at a better price ...

While I certainly want them to get a complimentary RB, Singletary is great at the goal line. He has a "nose for the endzone",  a low center of gravity, powerful legs, and reacts incredibly quick to tacklers.

When they are at the goal line, I wanna see Singletary out there.

The main reason I feel they need another good back, is so when Singletary is getting a breather, the offense still has a running threat.

Edited by 32ABBA
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, stuvian said:

I think Singletary is a smaller Kamara type, no?

I think they are quite different. Kamara is just a ridiculous receiver out of the back field. He’s longer and leaner than Devin. Kamara to me is a different type if runner. Singletary is like a little bowling ball, with deceptive speed and burst who makes quick cuts to make guys miss. Very much a LeSean McCoy type. He has some Travis Henry in him minus the terrible life decisions. He actually reminds me a lot of Garrison Hearst minus the long speed (he ran a 4.38!). 

Edited by MrEpsYtown