We are looking at Melvin Gordon according to this tweet

2 minutes ago, DFT said:

Wawrow is extremely plugged in with good contacts so if anyone knows truthfully, it’s typically him.  He doesn’t guess and shoots from the hip.  Melvin’s team is most likely spreading information to drum up interest in their client (like D Bilbo - his agent) did last year to no avail.  JW was in reference to John’s initials.  John May be on a Microsoft-driven piece of software that links to the internet, where murder, theft and rampage are not just legal, but universally celebrated.  

So I was with you up to this part, now I'm lost again.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So I was with you up to this part, now I'm lost again.

He said he was trying to enjoy time with his wife and I suggested he was on Xbox.  Bad joke on my part that’s probably lost on everyone, not just you.  

2 minutes ago, cablesabres68 said:

I'm sorry I will trust a former player in Ryan Davis than some washed up "journalist" like John wawrow who if u remember was one of the first to report Mario left and who has been wrong on multiple occasions I have him blocked personally 

Yikes!  No worries and each is entitled to their opinion.  He and his source could be way off.  This is the season of disinformation.  There are extremely reputable sources contradicting him (Talbot, etc.).  I’m just saying John’s a straight shooter, if not a little feisty.  But more important than that...   Is that where you want to be when Jesus returns?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DJB said:

We can't say for sure the  #.

And to me Singletary  is a high end backup  and I've been preaching  all offseason we draft a better RB.

I think you are over playing that statement a bit, DS is a high end RB, if your measure is, is he like backs of old, when they took huge numbers of carries, no, just look at Gurley, he has shot his bolt doing it that way, RBBC is the smartest way to run that room. Another good RB is what is actually needed, if Beane can bring in a better back than DS do be it, we will all be happy, 

In my opinion, if they don't land Todd Gurley, Melvin Gordon, Devonta Freeman, or Carlos Hyde; RB needs to be our first pick in Round 2. A running partner to Singletary is the biggest hole on our roster at the moment. You need to have two solid backs to compete these days and we've only got one one right now. 

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Billl said:

Singletary isn’t a lead back unless you like fumbling and getting both your RB and QB killed.

Singletary fumbled 4 times in 180 touches last year. Gordon fumbled 4 times in 200 touches, touches include receptions. Singletary gained over a yard more per touch. 

35 minutes ago, cablesabres68 said:

I'm sorry I will trust a former player in Ryan Davis than some washed up "journalist" like John wawrow who if u remember was one of the first to report Mario left and who has been wrong on multiple occasions I have him blocked personally 

12 posts is about all it took to earn an ignore. JW is super well-respected and has actual sources in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, mjt328 said:

Jared Goff is certainly part of the problem.  But the team would still be in deep cap trouble, even if Goff was playing really well.

And if it wasn't for that terrible no-call against the Saints, the Rams wouldn't have even gotten to the NFC Championship game.

I always hated the Rams approach.  Thanks to their cap situation and lack of draft capitol, it may be 2-3 more seasons before they are even back into playoff contention.

Personally, I prefer the New England approach.  It's not about amassing a group of superstars, and making one desperate shot at the trophy.  It's about building a cohesive and consistent team that can compete every single year, regardless of injuries, free agency, etc.  If you can constantly field a team that wins 70-75% of your games for 10-15 years straight, odds are that you will eventually get a real shot at the trophy.

Just to be clear, you’re in favor of winning 70-75% of your games for 15 years straight, making 9 Super Bowls, and winning 6 of them?  I’m a writer for Hot Take Weekly, and I’d like to interview you. 

37 minutes ago, DFT said:

He said he was trying to enjoy time with his wife and I suggested he was on Xbox.  Bad joke on my part that’s probably lost on everyone, not just you.  

Yikes!  No worries and each is entitled to their opinion.  He and his source could be way off.  This is the season of disinformation.  There are extremely reputable sources contradicting him (Talbot, etc.).  I’m just saying John’s a straight shooter, if not a little feisty.  But more important than that...   Is that where you want to be when Jesus returns?

had to look twice and then again at your avatar.
Appropriate for the FA signing Season

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

12 posts is about all it took to earn an ignore. JW is super well-respected and has actual sources in Buffalo. 

He is actually one of the few remaining who has insight to the bills themselves; it's not what it used to be at all...

9 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

In my opinion, if they don't land Todd Gurley, Melvin Gordon, Devonta Freeman, or Carlos Hyde; RB needs to be our first pick in Round 2. A running partner to Singeltary is the biggest hole on our roster at the moment. You need to have two solid backs to compete these days and we've only got one one right now. 

why round two early ?
we have talked about Taylor at 22 i think ?

I mentioned him making it to early second , and wouldja ?

who you have in mind at that pick