We are looking at Melvin Gordon according to this tweet

Just now, BillsFan17 said:

Okay... see here where he says "closing deal with #Bills" 

They have 1500 followers and no legitimate media has said anything about Gordon to Buffalo. I think there is less than a 20% chance Bills are actively involved in trying to get Gordon. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffBills51 said:

They have 1500 followers and no legitimate media has said anything about Gordon to Buffalo. I think there is less than a 20% chance Bills are actively involved in trying to get Gordon. 

I have been pretty vocal about that account having been very inaccurate and not reliable at all. Not sure why so many were so willing to hang on every word.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

I have been pretty vocal about that account having been very inaccurate and not reliable at all. Not sure why so many were so willing to hang on every word.

Yeah I was waiting to see how this turned out but not looking good for him.

He's not giving up though.

19 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Agreed. Tbh I was a little skeptical when they drafted him but he won me over and I was calling for him to get more carries pretty quickly. He is a lot stronger and harder to bring down than I imagined and has great footwork. They definitely don't need someone to take his place. 

lets keep an eye on the hits he takes moving forward. He seems quite shifty and smart even as he is being tackled.
I would prefer a bruiser to wear down LBs and create fear in safeties coming downhill.
Balance the carries as much as they can.
But we we need solid pass blocking  and can squeak out for the  dump off option from our #2 more than game breaking speed imho