We are looking at Melvin Gordon according to this tweet

I'd really like this signing. I know hes not the bell cow people would like but he'd be a great outlet for JA.

He excels in the passing game, is good with the blitz pickup, and he has a nose for the endzone.

He might not be the electric back people want, but that's why we have Singletary, right? 

They'd make a great sugar and spice combo. No reason we couldn't draft/sign a banger for inside the tackles either.

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I'm mixed on this.   Paying a guy $6-$7 million to be a rotational RB?     

I'd much rather draft a RB or get a cheaper veteran option and put those savings to work elsewhere.... 

Just now, Gambit said:

Didn't this guy say earlier we were in on Gurley? Im not sure he's very credible.

Yes he said we were one of the teams that was in on those trade talks. He also had us signing Jefferson about 30 minutes before it was announced by anyone else and has called a few others for other teams. He is legit.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Yes he said we were one of the teams that was in on those trade talks. He also had us signing Jefferson about 30 minutes before it was announced by anyone else and has called a few others for other teams. He is legit.

Alright, that makes me more intrigued. Thanks Happy