We are looking at Melvin Gordon according to this tweet

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Quinton Jefferson last night. This info is coming from agents, not teams

Im not sure where it was posted, the reports I saw were that he was going to sign.  I dont recall a report or tweet suggesting Buffalo was 1 of x teams negotiating with him.

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Devin Singletary is electric.  An absolute weapon, but he isn’t a workhorse in a league that doesn’t have many workhorses at that position.  

A guy like Gordon rotating in with Singletary gives us a running/receiving threat at all times out of the backfield.  With Diggs and Brown on the outside, Beasley and Knox underneath, and then a RB potentially flexing out... that’s a lot to process for the opposing defense. 

More of quick feet running back than speed to take it to the house,  i don't believe he has size or speed to be every down back.  Good player but i think the Bills needs a better quality back up.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

the problem is we have our own players to resign......and that cap needs to go there

Several of our signings were 2 year deals.   Guys like Star, Murphy, Hughes can come off after this year.  Brown, Beasley or Hughes can come off the year we need to sign Allen or extend the 5th year option on him. 

We have plenty of money to get Tre, Milano, and Dawkins signed and do what we want.  We're in such good shape it's hard to fathom.  

Just now, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Google says he ran 4.64, is he slow?

He's a good WR. That's all I know.

I do not put much stock at all in 40 times.

The greatest WR in the history of the NFL (by a country mile) Jerry Rice ran a 4.6. So who cares about 40's.

Just now, White Linen said:

Several of our signings were 2 year deals.   Guys like Star, Murphy, Hughes can come off after this year.  Brown, Beasley or Hughes can come off the year we need to sign Allen or extend the 5th year option on him. 

We have plenty of money to get Tre, Milano, and Dawkins signed and do what we want.  We're in such good shape it's hard to fathom.  

Yeah.

The Bills can have a plan now and a plan for the future. It is allowed.

13 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

After his holdout with the Chargers, I see Gordon as something of a diva.  Unless he's changed that would not be a good thing to add to the roster.

It's a business and he made a decision to try and leverage himself.  Everything I've ever read is he's the opposite of a problem team mate.