We are looking at Melvin Gordon according to this tweet

8 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Le’Veon Bell?

The difference is that Gordon will keep in shape unlike Bell who let himself go while sitting a year out

2 minutes ago, stuvian said:

never seen Gordon make any noteworthy plays. I'll pass 

He can be dangerous in the passing game much like Thurman was

11 minutes ago, stuvian said:

49 touchdowns in 69 career games. Thats probably more than the entire Bills offense over the same period of time.

Edited by ElMarko
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Why bother ? He'll eat cap space for the ones they really need to re-sign, has already held out once and there's low cost draft options that won't tie things up longer term. The other option is the one year prove it deal but you ca only have so many of those, I don't he'd want that unless his value really falls and the Bills miss developing a secondary option to Singletary. 

4 minutes ago, Pitch left said:

Why bother ? He'll eat cap space for the ones they really need to re-sign, has already held out once and there's low cost draft options that won't tie things up longer term. The other option is the one year prove it deal but you ca only have so many of those, I don't he'd want that unless his value really falls and the Bills miss developing a secondary option to Singletary. 

But his market might not be as big as he thinks 

28 minutes ago, stuvian said:

Strongly agree.  Reading the comments, I can't help but wonder how much people have actually watched him play.  I look forward to Gordon signing with another team so we can all agree he wasn't worth it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

yeah, I’m leaning more toward a guy like even Yeldon over Gordon and his 3.5 ypc. 

please .

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Step one: open a bottle of tequila.

if this is  your ten step process ?

i need you to speak again with your Sponsor please>

is Jose Cuervo still acceptable? little slice of lime , some semi coarse salt......

45 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

The bills are tight lipped.  I can not recall any of these rumor mill FA scenerios ending with a player signed by Buffalo.

Quinton Jefferson last night. This info is coming from agents, not teams

Edited by YoloinOhio