Post your post "Bills After Dark" mocks here!

Picks:

Round 3 Pick 6 (MIA): Ezra Cleveland, OT, Boise State (A)

Round 3 Pick 24 (N.O.): Bradlee Anae, DE/OLB, Utah (A+)

Round 3 Pick 34 (N.E.): Devin Duvernay, WR, Texas (A+)

Round 4 Pick 19 (N.E.): Zack Moss, RB, Utah (A+)

Round 4 Pick 22: Cam Akers, RB, Florida State (A+)

Round 4 Pick 24 (N.O.): Colby Parkinson, TE, Stanford (A+)

Round 4 Pick 32 (K.C.): Lynn Bowden, WR, Kentucky (A+)

Round 4 Pick 39 (PHI): Jauan Jennings, WR, Tennessee (A+) 

https://www.first-pick.com/NFL/Share.aspx?id=8dafea6a-53a8-4035-8154-ab36639fa78b

wheelin and dealin

Edited by Bufflow4

7 hours ago, Bufflow4 said:

Picks:

Round 3 Pick 6 (MIA): Ezra Cleveland, OT, Boise State (A)

Round 3 Pick 24 (N.O.): Bradlee Anae, DE/OLB, Utah (A+)

Round 3 Pick 34 (N.E.): Devin Duvernay, WR, Texas (A+)

Round 4 Pick 19 (N.E.): Zack Moss, RB, Utah (A+)

Round 4 Pick 22: Cam Akers, RB, Florida State (A+)

Round 4 Pick 24 (N.O.): Colby Parkinson, TE, Stanford (A+)

Round 4 Pick 32 (K.C.): Lynn Bowden, WR, Kentucky (A+)

Round 4 Pick 39 (PHI): Jauan Jennings, WR, Tennessee (A+) 

https://www.first-pick.com/NFL/Share.aspx?id=8dafea6a-53a8-4035-8154-ab36639fa78b

wheelin and dealin

You chose zach miss over cam Akers huh? I don’t get it

2rd. Isaiah Wilson OT

3rd. Cam Akers RB

4rd. Antonio Gandy-Golden WR

I will stop here because I believe Beane will use the remaining picks to move up on a few of these moves. I’m not sold on Dion Dawkins and the money he will command. Over spending (Especially for an average LT) is what’s gotten the Rams in the situation they’re in. Plus I don’t believe the latter picks would make the roster. 

Edited by r henderson
  • Like (+1) 2

I cannot believe the mocks I am seeing here. Pretty much 100% of mocks I am seeing... if it truly happened draft weekend I would need to see a doctor because it would last for more than 4 hours. Dillon in the 6th on multiple drafts?! No way! Most of these drafts crush the hot spots for needs. Thank you all for taking time to do these - best thread since the last signings!

On 3/18/2020 at 9:57 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

First 3 picks I got were:  

Dugger

Claypool

AJ Dillon

I’d lose my s**t with excitement if that happened.  But Dillon isn’t lasting to the 4th.  In fact none of those players may last to where I took them lol.  

agree, especially with Dillon not being there in the 4th.  If they want him and he’s there guy this year at RB they need to get him in the 3rd.

however, even though I have spoken in the past about Rb almost being a dime a dozen that is more so in FA, resigning or early in the draft.  I don’t think that logic applies to the middle rounds of the draft where I think there will be a run on them, no pun intended.

18 hours ago, r henderson said:

2rd. Isaiah Wilson OT

3rd. Cam Akers RB

4rd. Antonio Gandy-Golden WR

I will stop here because I believe Beane will use the remaining picks to move up on a few of these moves. I’m not sold on Dion Dawkins and the money he will command. Over spending (Especially for an average LT) is what’s gotten the Rams in the situation they’re in. Plus I don’t believe the latter picks would make the roster. 

I’d be really happy with this.  That being said, I doubt cam falls to us in 3 and AGG in 4.  But we can hope