Call me crazy...Antonio brown

14 hours ago, pgrace245 said:

I knew this topic would be controversial. I’m just saying the guy is an elite receiver that may have gotten some sanity. I would be surprised that he does go to Tampa with Brady if they got money after signing Brady.

ok. So let’s play along. You get AB. Do you primarily run a 4 WR spread offense? If not, who you leaving off the field for a good chunk of the game? Beasley? Brown? Diggs? 

AB was threatened by Schuster-Smith. How will he feel when he’s not even close to the #1 target?

also, he’s going to be suspended. Worth it? Nope. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, pgrace245 said:

IF (big if) he learned his lesson and wants to be a normal human being then he would look good in a Bills uniform. Set the contract up where we could cut him if he goes back to crazy mode. And let’s be the new patriots. Man we would be set offensively. Add another RB and stud TE in draft. You can now commence the beat down ?

are you aware of the trade for Diggs?

15 hours ago, pgrace245 said:

IF (big if) he learned his lesson and wants to be a normal human being then he would look good in a Bills uniform. Set the contract up where we could cut him if he goes back to crazy mode. And let’s be the new patriots. Man we would be set offensively. Add another RB and stud TE in draft. You can now commence the beat down ?

He is going to Tampa (if he gets authorized to play) 

18 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

He has essentially took a year off, that didn't work for Leveon Bell...  Also who would you replace on the roster right now?  Beasley, Brown or Diggs?  I personally would rather a taller receiver.

I think Brady wants him in the slot with Evans and Godwin.  Then he'd have the 2 TE's in Brate and Howard... pick in the top 15 can be Oline maybe?  Young running back. 

It would be pretty lethal.