Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
pgrace245

Call me crazy...Antonio brown

Recommended Posts

No thanks, he didn't want to play for us the 1st time so ***** him !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, pgrace245 said:

I knew this topic would be controversial. I’m just saying the guy is an elite receiver that may have gotten some sanity. I would be surprised that he does go to Tampa with Brady if they got money after signing Brady.


ok. So let’s play along. You get AB. Do you primarily run a 4 WR spread offense? If not, who you leaving off the field for a good chunk of the game? Beasley? Brown? Diggs? 
 

AB was threatened by Schuster-Smith. How will he feel when he’s not even close to the #1 target?

 

also, he’s going to be suspended. Worth it? Nope. 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, pgrace245 said:

IF (big if) he learned his lesson and wants to be a normal human being then he would look good in a Bills uniform. Set the contract up where we could cut him if he goes back to crazy mode. And let’s be the new patriots. Man we would be set offensively. Add another RB and stud TE in draft. You can now commence the beat down 😂

are you aware of the trade for Diggs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smitty75 said:

No thanks, he didn't want to play for us the 1st time so ***** him !

 

Thankfully :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, pgrace245 said:

IF (big if) he learned his lesson and wants to be a normal human being then he would look good in a Bills uniform. Set the contract up where we could cut him if he goes back to crazy mode. And let’s be the new patriots. Man we would be set offensively. Add another RB and stud TE in draft. You can now commence the beat down 😂

He is going to Tampa (if he gets authorized to play) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll call you Antonio Brown. Which is to say: crazy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He has essentially took a year off, that didn't work for Leveon Bell...  Also who would you replace on the roster right now?  Beasley, Brown or Diggs?  I personally would rather a taller receiver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

He has essentially took a year off, that didn't work for Leveon Bell...  Also who would you replace on the roster right now?  Beasley, Brown or Diggs?  I personally would rather a taller receiver.

 

I think Brady wants him in the slot with Evans and Godwin.  Then he'd have the 2 TE's in Brate and Howard... pick in the top 15 can be Oline maybe?  Young running back. 

 

It would be pretty lethal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay.

Crazy.

Honestly I didn't even read the OPs post. I don't think there is a single scenario where I would want AB. Not one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...