Call me crazy...Antonio brown

We can't add too much new to the mix without destroying things.  Diggs has something of a reputation as a me-first guy.  This is actually pretty typical for top WRs, John Brown being a nice exception.  If we drop Diggs into the locker room and still have the team-first mentality going on, he can get on board and all will be well.  Add both Diggs and AB at the same time, with the two of them competing to be top dawg and both of them dissing John Brown, and things are gonna break.

42 minutes ago, pgrace245 said:

Long time listener first time caller....

And this is the thread you wanted to start with.  Why?

Let him go to TB - I could not care less - as has been stated in the 20 other AB threads that you could have added to - he will face a big suspension if he is allowed back in and I do not care what team he is on - that will bring out the crazy and he will be lost before it starts.

He can come clean the toilets at NewEra field, but I don’t want him touching the playing surface.

• Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, pgrace245 said:

IF (big if) he learned his lesson and wants to be a normal human being then he would look good in a Bills uniform. Set the contract up where we could cut him if he goes back to crazy mode. And let’s be the new patriots. Man we would be set offensively. Add another RB and stud TE in draft. You can now commence the beat down ?

You asked for it, so “You’re Crazy!”

The guy truly needs mental health support.

Ya know, I was gonna buy you a beer at the home opener, but....

Go Bills!!!