Bills sign RB Taiwan Jones 1 YR

9 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

So would you prefer only sending 10 guys out on special teams play? 

Lots of guys can play special teams. 
It’s a travesty to have gore and singletary as the only two active running backs and Perry not able to take a carry and Yeldon just twiddling his thumbs inactive. Special teams is fine, special teams only players who can’t play offense or defense is a waste of a spot 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, MJS said:

We need to bring 90 guys to camp. Don't get caught up in the lower quality signings.

This  ^^^

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Why!?!?!?!!?!!!  Bad signing

you need 90 players to bring to camp...they are all not going to be great players...

34 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I don’t like these special teams specific signings. So Jones is going to be active while Yeldon or an actual running back sits every week? They better at least utilize him in the offense a few snaps 

he may not even make the final roster

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I don’t like these special teams specific signings. So Jones is going to be active while Yeldon or an actual running back sits every week? They better at least utilize him in the offense a few snaps 

Game day rosters expanded by 2 players.

1 minute ago, purple haze said:

Game day rosters expanded by 2 players.

And that’s good news. But we still need more than 2 running backs active who can take a carry. Jones is an upgrade over Perry cause he can play offensive snaps. Just saying they need to use more than singletary and another back. We learned this last year. Yeldon isn’t CMC but he should of been active to change things up 

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

And that’s good news. But we still need more than 2 running backs active who can take a carry. Jones is an upgrade over Perry cause he can play offensive snaps. Just saying they need to use more than singletary and another back. We learned this last year. Yeldon isn’t CMC but he should of been active to change things up 

Agree.  I imagine they see Jones as someone who could contribute on offense if need be.  He was also a Special Teams Captain when he was in Buff.  I don't think he's a throwaway signing.