Who's your 2nd round crush now that the Bills don't have a 1st round pick?

njbuff

2 hours ago, DJB said:

Two biggest "holes" to me are another quality RB and DB. 

I think the pick is going to be a corner. 

Norman is on a one year deal. So he is either a bust or he plays really well and prices himself out of here next year. 

But if hes a bust we dont have a ton behind him. Levi has been ok to good but we know that McDermott values corners big time. 

I'd love for our 2nd to be a talented RB to push or even be better than Singletary but I really think we go corner. 

Yep I see a RB or DB in the 2nd too.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Going off TDN's predictive board...

Brandon Aiyuk

Cam Akers

Michael Pittman 

Marlon Davidson

Kyle Dugger

Nice list. +1

7 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Still Marisa Tomei, even with the extra miles on her.

Better list!

54 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

Aunt May?

Umm, Aunt May the hottie.

Edited by Green Lightning
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The offense still needs playmakers.  Whether its a wr or rb i think they will have really good value at 54 and a good player.

Claypool, Hamler, Shensult, Reagor are a few wr who could be there.Taylor, Ackers, Dillon are a few backs as well.  

5 hours ago, DJB said:

Two biggest "holes" to me are another quality RB and DB. 

I think the pick is going to be a corner. 

Norman is on a one year deal. So he is either a bust or he plays really well and prices himself out of here next year. 

But if hes a bust we dont have a ton behind him. Levi has been ok to good but we know that McDermott values corners big time. 

I'd love for our 2nd to be a talented RB to push or even be better than Singletary but I really think we go corner. 

how many times did we score over 20 points per game last season? Our offense needs more playmakers. the defense is fine as it is. 

We need another WR and a RB2, not to mention help all over the oline

6 hours ago, PIZ said:

Clyde Edwards-Helaire - RB - LSU.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-football/joe-burrow-clyde-edwards-helaire-lsu-best-athlete-2019/

Dan Patrick: “Who was the best athlete on the team?”

Joe Burrow: “Clyde Edwards-Helaire.”

Patrick: “No question?”

Burrow: “No question.”

Patrick: “Really?”

Burrow: “(He’s) Unreal. He’s going to play for 20 years (in the NFL). Everyone looks at all my stats because we threw the ball so much, because we had great guys on the outside as well, but, I mean, Clyde is a different beast.”

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

how many times did we score over 20 points per game last season? Our offense needs more playmakers. the defense is fine as it is. 

We need another WR and a RB2, not to mention help all over the oline

I'm not disagreeing with you I want to go RB in round 2. Just my gut atm says they go DB

I like AJ Dillon but don't understand why some people are calling him a crush in the 2nd round. He's likely a 4th or 5th rounder, MAYBE a 3rd rounder. If we are gonna go RB in the 2nd it should be Akers/Dobbins/CEH. I assume Taylor and Swift are gone by then.

I would still like to see the following positions addressed: TE, RT, RG, WR depth, LB, Edge, outside CB, slot CB. I am also assuming either Harry or Star will step up and Oliver, Allen and Ford likewise. Especially Oliver. I hope he takes huge strides in year 2. Greater success for Allen means greater success for Diggs. Better OL means less pressure on Allen to carry the team. Still time to beef up the ground game. L Miller would be a great choice to match up with Singletary and Taiwan Jones.

Edited by GreggTX

I think we're pretty much in a position now where there's no huge need that we absolutely need to address. I think WR might be BPA but I feel like we probably won't go that direction.

I think safety/CB is the most likely direction. If Dugger/Winfield/maybe Chinn are there at 54, I would guess they're the pick. I still like Amik Robertson as a fit for us a lot but Round 2 might be too high for him.

RB could also be BPA but I would probably pass unless one of the top 4 is there (Swift, Taylor, CEH, Dobbins).

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Bradlee Anae. 

Hi Gunner, I respect your scouting and evaluations.  What do you see in Anae?  I watched him vs Texas, Oregon and USC and he looked like he tried hard, but got stuck to the OT on pass rush frequently.  I know that he really showed well at the Senior Bowl.  He looks like ha plays with a real hard-nosed attitude, which would be welcomed, but he isn’t very fast or big and doesn’t have long arms.

Interested in your view.

3 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Hi Gunner, I respect your scouting and evaluations.  What do you see in Anae?  I watched him vs Texas, Oregon and USC and he looked like he tried hard, but got stuck to the OT on pass rush frequently.  I know that he really showed well at the Senior Bowl.  He looks like ha plays with a real hard-nosed attitude, which would be welcomed, but he isn’t very fast or big and doesn’t have long arms.

Interested in your view.

I like his first step burst and I love his hands. I think he is quicker than he looks at first and I think he gets decent bend. He is a round 2 player not a round 1 player make no mistake and he isn't a high end physical specimen but I think his film is better than some of the more highly touted edge guys. 

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I like his first step burst and I love his hands. I think he is quicker than he looks at first and I think he gets decent bend. He is a round 2 player not a round 1 player make no mistake and he isn't a high end physical specimen but I think his film is better than some of the more highly touted edge guys. 

Thanks!

Do you like him better than any of the CB or RB that are likely to be available at 54?

Edited by OldTimer1960