Who's your 2nd round crush now that the Bills don't have a 1st round pick?

njbuff

23 minutes ago, JohnC said:

If you had a choice between Dobbins or LSU's Clyde Edwards-Helaire which one would you select? Clyde Edwards-Helaire is one of my favorite players in this draft. It's unlikely that the Bills will draft a back in the second round but I wouldn't be upset with either Dobbins or Clyde Edwards taken in the second round. 

I’d take Dobbins because he’s more explosive but I like CEH too. I’d be happy either way.

3 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Packaged for (insert white skill player)

FIFY

27 minutes ago, JohnC said:

If you had a choice between Dobbins or LSU's Clyde Edwards-Helaire which one would you select? Clyde Edwards-Helaire is one of my favorite players in this draft. It's unlikely that the Bills will draft a back in the second round but I wouldn't be upset with either Dobbins or Clyde Edwards taken in the second round. 

I think Edwards-Helaire would be a home run in the passing game, letalone what he can do as a runner.   

He's the closest thing to Turman Thomas I can recall in a long, long time running the wheel route...

• Like (+1) 2

Still would love to see them either go Edge or WR in round 2. I think that the team needs some depth at WR, Beasley and Diggs have been durable but Brown has had injury issues. Plus they need to get younger behind those three. Edge is also a case of needing to get younger behind capable vets. I also think CB might be a need too so I wouldn't mind seeing them go corner early. 

Two biggest "holes" to me are another quality RB and DB. 

I think the pick is going to be a corner. 

Norman is on a one year deal. So he is either a bust or he plays really well and prices himself out of here next year. 

But if hes a bust we dont have a ton behind him. Levi has been ok to good but we know that McDermott values corners big time. 

I'd love for our 2nd to be a talented RB to push or even be better than Singletary but I really think we go corner. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, billrooter said:

Because he was a quality tight end last year just needed playing time and with a full offseason he is going to be even better.

Really?  He played in 6 games and had 8 catches, 5 of which were in the week 17 scrub fest against the Jest.  I’m not even saying that you’re wrong, just that I have no idea what information you could be basing your opinion on.  Sweeney got some limited exposure in the first 5 games, then right to the bench until week 17.  It’s not like Kroft was keeping him on there with his 6 receptions in 11 games.  I get that some players are raw and need to be developed, but give me something specific here.

4 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Hes only played CB for 2 years and is very raw.

Id rather trade up and grab the other Diggs.

2 hours ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Holding out hope that Jonathan Taylor is there, or Beane decides to go get him.

But I’d definitely be good with Clyde Edwards Helaire or Cam Akers.

He is an identical clone to Singletary, which is not a bad thing, but kind of redundant.

1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

Really?  He played in 6 games and had 8 catches, 5 of which were in the week 17 scrub fest against the Jest.  I’m not even saying that you’re wrong, just that I have no idea what information you could be basing your opinion on.  Sweeney got some limited exposure in the first 5 games, then right to the bench until week 17.  It’s not like Kroft was keeping him on there with his 6 receptions in 11 games.  I get that some players are raw and need to be developed, but give me something specific here.

Preseason is preseason but he looked good to me in the preseason, and of course that last game. I could be wrong too that is why it is called an opinion,  but our coaching staff to a fault at times plays veterans over rookies. Lee Smith was the blocking TE and Kroft was a guy they gave some cabbage too and alot of times as a late draft pick you have to put in your time. Hell I wish Duke Williams, TJ Yeldon, Sweeney, and Daryl Johnson were giving more opportunities last year but they weren't.

5 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

He looks very good ?and we still need a corner.

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Kyle Duggar

Any of: Terrell Lewis, Zach Baun, Yetur Gross-Matos who slip down the board.

Bradlee Anae

Also, if Ross Blaylock falls into the teens of the second round (seriously doubt it as he will likely go in the first) I'd jump up for him. 

Isn’t he a DT?  I think that position is full for now.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Trade up for RB.  Swift, Dobbins, Akers, CEH...

Am I missing something or is Singletary not the lead back? The team shouldn't waste picks trading up for a back/role player need like RB. This team could use a corner or an edge rusher or even a WR much more than they need someone to take short yardage roles. Even a O-line pick is better. I am all for taking a RB in round 3 or 4 but not in round 2.