Jurrell Casey (Tit) to Den for a 7TH!

WTF!!!!!  Why give him away????

You telling me they couldn’t get more for him from teams with cap space?  

Wow.  And to a team on the rise in their own conference?   Seriously Titans???  At least send him to the NFC.

• Like (+1) 1

I am beginning to really like the Broncos... I think Lock has some potential and played well and could surprise some people. Sutton is stud, Fant is a Stud, The Runningbacks are there, Fangio's defense is only getting better. Put Jerry Juedy or Henry Ruggs in there and it's starting to look great!

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I am beginning to really like the Broncos... I think Lock has some potential and played well and could surprise some people. Sutton is stud, Fant is a Stud, The Runningbacks are there, Fangio's defense is only getting better. Put Jerry Juedy or Henry Ruggs in there and it's starting to look great!

They remind me of us actually.  Stout D, quality run game, ascending QB the wildcard on how far they can go based on his development. 

They could be quite tough if Lock takes a good step forward like Allen did.   And I’m willing to bet Broncos take Juedy, Lamb or Ruggs to make sure he has the necessary tools to do so.  Allen is further along and way more upside, but Lock showed some real potential last year himself.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Theyre an interesting team.  Probably another year away - the defense is losing some good players and the offense is mediocre at best. Another WR helps a lot - but a new Dline and a mediocre oline are what hinder this team.

8 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I wasn’t a big Lock fan but he played much better than I thought he would and he has some swag.  They will be a tough out.