Bills need a CB, Trevon Diggs played at Alabama

Not a real draftnik but I think if Bills signed him it would help bind Stefon to Buffalo.  What would it take to draft Trevon Diggs?  Brian Dabol would have worked with him so would know his work ethnics and how well he got along with other players.  I like DBs who had played WR before and he has also done well on special teams.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/trevon-diggs?id=32194449-4722-4895-603b-f1bc2ff73964

Edited by Limeaid
added link

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Not a real draftnik but I think if Bills signed him it would help bind Stefon to Buffalo.  What would it take to draft Trevon Diggs?  Brian Dabol would have worked with him so would know his work ethnics and how well he got along with other players.  I like DBs who had played WR before and he has also done well on special teams.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/trevon-diggs?id=32194449-4722-4895-603b-f1bc2ff73964

The guy only works with people of certain races?  Not cool.  You need to work with everybody.  Somebody with specific work ethnics is a bad idea.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Practice would be great.  Diggs could cover Diggs. 

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think Diggs will be off the board before the Bills pick. In fact, I’m not sure he would have been there at 22.

not everyone you like can go before 22 ;)  

who do you like that you think makes it to our 2nd round pick??

I think Beane 100% trades up in round two. So he could be in the discussion, but like we have talked about the last couple of years, I don’t think 7 guys make this roster. We should try to come out of the draft with 4 guys between rounds 2-5 imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think Diggs will be off the board before the Bills pick. In fact, I’m not sure he would have been there at 22.

Corner class is deep and he is more raw than a finished product. 

I'd bet my house he doesn't go before 22.

I'm pretty confident he goes early 2nd to possibly mid 2nd

Edited by DJB

5 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I think Beane 100% trades up in round two. So he could be in the discussion, but like we have talked about the last couple of years, I don’t think 7 guys make this roster. We should try to come out of the draft with 4 guys between rounds 2-5 imo. 

Yup. Trader Beane is gonna move up once or twice like he always does. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Practice would be great.  Diggs could cover Diggs. 

not everyone you like can go before 22 ;)  

who do you like that you think makes it to our 2nd round pick??

The running backs (2 of the top 4 anyways). I think that the WRs (potentially Higgins, Mims and Shenault even) will be there. Pass rushers like Anae and the dude at UF.

After the combine it feels like Diggs is the 2nd CB off the board. That’s just what the latest looks like. There may be some other CBs (the kid at Utah maybe) but Diggs will almost certainly be gone.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The running backs (2 of the top 4 anyways). I think that the WRs (potentially Higgins, Mims and Shenault even) will be there. Pass rushers like Anae and the dude at UF.

After the combine it feels like Diggs is the 2nd CB off the board. That’s just what the latest looks like. There may be some other CBs (the kid at Utah maybe) but Diggs will almost certainly be gone.

I'd be pumped If Mims was there!!

22 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I’d prefer he trade DOWN a time or two in the 2nd round. Net a couple extra 3rd round picks.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

I’d prefer he trade DOWN a time or two in the 2nd round. Net a couple extra 3rd round picks.

I think that makes sense as well. I like the middle part of this draft and it would be interesting to see them come away with most of their picks in that 2-5 range. He definitely will move about the board. 

• Like (+1) 1