Pats are gonna tank and bottom out

They have signed no one and I am not expecting them to do much.

Bellicheck is setting himself up to prove he is the genius for the run on not TB. All of this makes sense of course, but I am hoping that the absence of TB drives FAs away from them and they will need to build through the draft, which they haven't been awesome at...

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I can't tell you who told me this but the Pats are currently in negotiations with the Bengals for the #1 overall pick....almost a done deal.

3 first rounders, a second this year and next years 3rd.  

Belicheck loves Burrow.....

there is no way this happens.  0 chance. 

• Like (+1) 2

Whatever the Pats decide to do, I don't think it will be to tank.  Their defense, even with the losses, will be tough, and until I see them struggle with my own two eyes, i'll still believe Belichek is some kind of mystic wizard.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I could see them trading anything they can and losing this season and fixing their cap to retool next offseason. It would be the smart play. Aging vets, no quarterback, but always tons of draft capital. Trade away Thuney, Hightower, Edelman, maybe even Gilmore. Load up for next year with better cap and 15 draft picks to do damage. Just depends how long BB thinks he can coach for, he’s not a spring chicken anymore 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I can't tell you who told me this but the Pats are currently in negotiations with the Bengals for the #1 overall pick....almost a done deal.

Image result for laughing spitting drink gif

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Not even the least bit worried so this - for where the Pats are picking 3 first round picks is not even close to move up to #1.  If the Pats were drafting top 5 - I might be concerned, but dropping back to the 20’s - no happening.  That would replace Bob as the worst trade by a long shot.

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If your hearing voices in your head, you may wanna seek a professional.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I could see them trading anything they can and losing this season and fixing their cap to retool next offseason. It would be the smart play. Aging vets, no quarterback, but always tons of draft capital. Trade away Thuney, Hightower, Edelman, maybe even Gilmore. Load up for next year with better cap and 15 draft picks to do damage. Just depends how long BB thinks he can coach for, he’s not a spring chicken anymore 

Exactly what I am thinking, only holding onto who is important for him to keep everyone else is gone

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It had to be Andy Dalton wishing & praying, knowing that's the only way he remains a starter & keeps getting paid the big bucks.  

10 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Exactly what I am thinking, only holding onto who is important for him to keep everyone else is gone

It’s really their only way. The cap is shot, and the key guys are getting up there. If BB is only sticking around 1-2 more years maybe a cam newton ish thing to try and win now and BB will leave the team in complete shambles for the next regime. Or tear it down and rebuild from scratch. 

• Like (+1) 1