Bill O’Brien/Deandre Hopkins story - FAs reportedly being warned by former Texans to stay away

43 minutes ago, H2o said:

Typical arrogant POS Bill O'Brien bubbling up again. Houston better give this guy a pink slip before he COMPLETELY destroys that organization. He's getting close to it now. The one guy left I could see wanting no parts of that place would be Watson and if it comes to that they will be bottom feeders like the Browns/Lions were for a long time. 

Personally, I enjoy seeing other organizations destroyed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Bill o brien is an idiot but honestly glad we didn’t trade for Hopkins and got diggs. Where there is smoke there is fire. Hopkins is most likely a head case like a lot of prima Donna wrs. Sounds like the Hernandez comment could have been taken out of context but Hopkins will now be quick to save face as well and throw shade at bill on the way out. If anything he should have just moved on and been a man about the situation. He got out of Houston and should be happy. 

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The big reason i did not go the Texans game was i was 100% sure McD woukld outcoach BOB, still stunned we lost to that guy.

Who else can see the dude getting fired today and the trade not consummated?

I honestly had that thought right after the trade. And now seeing this ***** come out. The owner could save face by firing that moron and canceling the trade. Won't happen tho. 

1 minute ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Bill o brien is an idiot but honestly glad we didn’t trade for Hopkins and got diggs. Where there is smoke there is fire. Hopkins is most likely a head case like a lot of prima Donna wrs. Sounds like the Hernandez comment could have been taken out of context but Hopkins will now be quick to save face as well and throw shade at bill on the way out. If anything he should have just moved on and been a man about the situation. He got out of Houston and should be happy. 

I disagree entirely. Hopkins has been a stellar performer ever since joining the league. Many teams will try and poison relations with a player they know they can't sign so as to frame it as the player being the problem in an effort to appease fans. Bill O'Brien is not only incompetent, he's a complete Ahole with a side order of racist.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I wonder if he said the same thing to Tom Brady and his multiple baby mamas. ?

I used to think he got a bad rap as a coach because he does get to the playoffs every year.  But Houston letting him be their GM just destroyed a team that had a really good foundation.  But it’s good for us.  Also, they should be the oilers.  Texans is a stupid name.

McNair embarrasses himself enough on his own though. 

True