Bill O’Brien/Deandre Hopkins story - FAs reportedly being warned by former Texans to stay away

Typical arrogant POS Bill O'Brien bubbling up again. Houston better give this guy a pink slip before he COMPLETELY destroys that organization. He's getting close to it now. The one guy left I could see wanting no parts of that place would be Watson and if it comes to that they will be bottom feeders like the Browns/Lions were for a long time. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, CNYfan said:

Did BOB infer he was a repressed homosexual or a homicidal maniac by that comparison?

Honestly, he probably just meant that at a previous time he had to sit down and have a meeting with AH about keeping his act together... I doubt he intended it to mean “you’re a homicidal maniac” but the stunning lack of awareness, management capacity, and overall human relationship skills that it takes for someone to do that is next level.... how the hell did this guy get a job, keep the job, and get more and more power within the job? Amazing to me. 

At the trade deadline BOB is gonna trade Watson to NE then when he gets fired at the end of the year he’ll have a job waiting for him!

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, H2o said:

Typical arrogant POS Bill O'Brien bubbling up again. Houston better give this guy a pink slip before he COMPLETELY destroys that organization. He's getting close to it now. The one guy left I could see wanting no parts of that place would be Watson and if it comes to that they will be bottom feeders like the Browns/Lions were for a long time. 

Another Bellicheck wanna be- talk about a poised coaching tree. They are certainly not the leader of men, well anything really

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He must have pics of the owner in compromising positions. I would love to hear the stories Brian Gaine has. I will have to look them up but I remember some stuff he said to people at Penn state too. 

The owner looks like he is a first relation to Mark Davis

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

Another Bellicheck wanna be- talk about a poised coaching tree. They are certainly not the leader of men, well anything really

I don't think Crennell was a bad guy nor coach and I do believe Flores is going to be successful, but most of them just rode TB12 and BB's coattails to success/riches. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1