Is Beane done with FA yes/no ?

What do you guys and gals think?

I’m thinking one maybe two more at most. 

Go Bills!!!

Beane’s Schedule:

8am - 5pm - modified mixture of power naps, unicorn blood transfusions, Ovaltine and spirit animal channeling.

5pm - 8pm - FA phone calls

8pm - 12:00am - signing period

12:00am - 7am - protecting Gotham

7am - 8am - sunglass shopping

• Haha (+1) 22
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Well its clear that he doesn't care about the compensatory picks ?

I mean.. we lost 3 players on defense to FA, and 1 retired.  He replaced them with... what 6 players? Yeah, buffalo is out of the comp pick game.  I'm not sure all of them will qualify - norman wont and the LB from pitt might not hit the salary threshold.  

In any case, a ton of cap room meant it was likely they would sign a lot of players.  What they didn't do was try and make splashy moves.  It's refreshing to see so much before the league year starts though that people are wondering if we're fully done with FA.  I think he waits a bit so the remaining players prices go down, probably snag some o-line help or a WR.  I know they like Barkley, but I'd like to see some interest in the QB market as well.  

3 minutes ago, dneveu said:

I mean.. we lost 3 players on defense to FA, and 1 retired.  He replaced them with... what 6 players? Yeah, buffalo is out of the comp pick game.  I'm not sure all of them will qualify - norman wont and the LB from pitt might not hit the salary threshold.  

In any case, a ton of cap room meant it was likely they would sign a lot of players.  What they didn't do was try and make splashy moves.  It's refreshing to see so much before the league year starts though that people are wondering if we're fully done with FA.  I think he waits a bit so the remaining players prices go down, probably snag some o-line help or a WR.  I know they like Barkley, but I'd like to see some interest in the QB market as well.  

Diggs won't count either cause its a trade

37 minutes ago, DFT said:

Beane’s Schedule:

8am - 5pm - modified mixture of power naps, unicorn blood transfusions, Ovaltine and spirit animal channeling.

5pm - 8pm - FA phone calls

8pm - 12:00am - signing period

12:00am - 7am - protecting Gotham

7am - 8am - sunglass shopping

Ha.  You forgot perform daily miracle in there. 

Gotta say I do like the sunglasses shopping  ??

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

What do you guys and gals think?

I’m thinking one maybe two more at most. 

Go Bills!!!

I'm guessing that Beane have a couple more positions that he wants to get some FA's for.   THEN in a little while when free agency slows down some, I bet he will sift thru the players that are left and pick up some just for the possibility of trading them in training camp like he did last year.  Picking up a couple of extra picks...

This dude plays chess while others are still sleeping... :)

• Like (+1) 1