It’s clear.....Super Bowl championship or bust

Beast

I wouldn't say Super Bowl or bust but Division championship and a home playoff win is the minimum for this team. The defense should return as a top 5 unit. The offense is improved and should be at worst middle of the pack. Josh needs to take a step up and McBeane needs to add some quality players via the draft esp on offense and at EDGE. But overall I love what they did in adding a proven WR1 in Diggs while retaining the quality of the defense. 

5 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Our defense is being built to stymie the best offenses out there (KC, Baltimore).

If our offense can score 24 points, it will be like having the opposition in a chokehold.

We may not get there but this team is not done bringing in pieces. They will contend for a Championship.

For the first time since the Kelly era, the Bills, IMO, should be considered a prime contender to win the Lombardi.

Good times are ahead!

Did we just trade for a QB ?

16 minutes ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

Did we just trade for a QB ?

I’ll bet you’re a hoot at weddings and funerals...

Go Bills!!!

9 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I’ll bet you’re a hoot at weddings and funerals...

Go Bills!!!

Bills are better than the QB situation for about 10-12 teams. After the draft there will be two more teams with better QB's than we have. Been a Bills fan since 65 but this QB is not very good. Just sayin', I will be shocked , amazed and yet, excited beyond words to see him ever hold the Lombardi trophy. 

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

Just now, buffalobillswin said:

No considering my last two memories of him are going backwards 50 yards and pitching it back to no one. 

He’s young and will make mistakes. I remember wanting to rip my hair out at times when watching Jim Kelly, I would say Kelly made more bonehead plays than what Allen has done. No ones perfect and I strongly believe and support Josh Allen

2 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Being behind the Pats is understandable.  For the odds makers to believe in the Bills we have to prove it.  Hopefully, this is the year we do that.

if bb somehow gets a qb they still have a nice defense, rb group, o line and wrs.  

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

He’s young and will make mistakes. I remember wanting to rip my hair out at times when watching Jim Kelly, I would say Kelly made more bonehead plays than what Allen has done. No ones perfect and I strongly believe and support Josh Allen

I honestly don’t care about those two plays. The game still went to OT and we had two possessions. 

I just don’t think he can fix his deep ball accuracy. I equate it to Tim Tebow trying to fix his throwing motion. I hope I’m wrong but two seasons of overthrowing open receivers has me incredibly worried. 

at this point I’m much more comfortable saying we’re a qb away from being a super bowl contender than saying we’re a super bowl contender. 

15 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

if bb somehow gets a qb they still have a nice defense, rb group, o line and wrs.  

True.  As long as Belichick is coaching the Pats, they will be a tough team to face.  He feels he has something to prove...wining without the GOAT.