Bills sign DL Quinton Jefferson for 2 years, $13.5M

Just yesterday i watched the replay of Seattle against the 49ers when the Sea Hawks beat he 9ers & Jefferson was a force along with Clowney he was always getting a good push into the back field to make the QB have to move out of his comfort zone i think with Jerry being healthy this year this signing will be a really good upgrade to our D !! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 3/19/2020 at 2:57 PM, QB Bills said:

This signing has the least replies of any yet on this board (not that that's a real barometer) but I think it might be the best one yet. From what I've gathered, Seahawks fans are really upset to see him go.

And the thread comes to a halt.

great signing.  Great addition 

On 3/19/2020 at 5:57 PM, QB Bills said:

This signing has the least replies of any yet on this board (not that that's a real barometer) but I think it might be the best one yet. From what I've gathered, Seahawks fans are really upset to see him go.

There was a snafu with the threads and the original one got locked or merged into the Butler thread or something I can’t remember but there were a lot of comments originally 

Edited by YoloinOhio

This signing makes me wonder if the Bills will sometimes use a 5-1-5 defense at times against a team like KC or Baltimore. I keep thinking about how the Giants ran a package in the 2007 SB to beat the Pats high powered offense. I think it was called ‘Nascar’ because it put the 5 best pass rushers on the field without compromising size up the middle. 

Almost universal agreement that this was a good signing is a big reason for less discussion imo. (the merged threads is obviously another reason)

The other free agent signings had a lot of discussion between folks who liked or disliked, paid too much, another Panther, etc.

He is not a widely known name by any means like Diggs, but other than the Diggs signing this is the acquisition I am the most positive about.

• 1 month later...