Bills sign DL Quinton Jefferson for 2 years, $13.5M

22 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Looks like the other thread was merged, @Hapless Bills Fan @Chandler#81 can we get a pin?

This d-line gonna be bigger and nastier

Beane is crushing this so far.  I mean quality add after quality add to go with an elite talent at WR, plus doing Poyer right.

We are going to enter draft without any glaring holes and truly be able to focus on BPA throughout.  

I can see us grabbing in rounds 2, 3, and 4 something thing like a RB, big WR, and OT in no particular order.  

Young edge like Anae or someone still easily could be taken somewhere in there too or a cornerback.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Can’t believe we got him for that price. Very nice rotational piece. Still not sure why we paid Butler so much...

Butler and Oliver in base sets. nasty! Star and Butler on goal line.Oliver and Jefferson on obvious passing downs. Thats my guess anyway ...beastly?

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

No worse than a Cox?

honestly, I welcome some nastiness. The D is special, but greatness needs attitude.Huge fan of what we've built in 3 years. 

• Like (+1) 2

I looked at the Seahawks social medias to learn some things about Jefferson and all i read was positive, the things that stood up the most was "He can play DT and DE, he has an high ceilling, good to put some pressure on the QB and he's still young and most the fans was disapointed to see him leave.

Looks like we maybe upgraded the dline after the lost of Lawson and Phillips!

Edited by Smitty75
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I live in the PNW and a lot of my friends are hawks fans, haven't heard a negative thing about him from my friends and they seem bummed about him leaving. I honestly don't know much about him but it seems like we got a good rotational piece. In Beane I trust.

• Like (+1) 5