before FA officially begins, what signing do you love? and which do you hate?

1 minute ago, BuffAlone said:

thus far. who ya hate? 

I don't know much about butler, I like that he's 25 but it looks like he had a 1 year spike in production and it creates a bit of a log jam on DL. But at this point I would trust Beane to negotiate my release if i was a hostage.

2 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

I don't know much about butler, I like that he's 25 but it looks like he had a 1 year spike in production and it creates a bit of a log jam on DL. But at this point I would trust Beane to negotiate my release if i was a hostage.

he has serious talent. our DLine is set for a few years.in fact, after his first sack, I'm gonna say the "Butler" did it lol. If I have to say I "hate" any signing as of now, I gotta say I'm not a fan of Big Red. I mean, he's nice and all, but he's limited. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Not counting the Diggs deal as it’s a trade.

I love the Jefferson signing due to the price tag, and I’m unsure about the Butler signing for the same reason. 

Telling you now, Jefferson will prove to be the biggest fish this off-season on defense

10 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

1. Diggs

2  Addison

3. Jefferson 

4. Butler

Our DL rotational subs are set. Finally we have  WR1. Now let's draft a complimentary RB and a young promising WR. Maybe a diamond in the rough RT? Don't know enough about these FA LB's to get excited. 

nice!

Overall very positive signings on defensive front 7 and Diggs trade.

I thought we paid too much for Matekivich (spelling), but otherwise a strong start.

I would like to see a RT upgrade, a RB, and another person to compete with Norman and Wallace at CB.

A solid "B" grade at this point.

Edited by Wizard

I really love every move.  I’ll put the poyer extension on top because the entire bills locker room sees this and loves this. Especially after watching Shaq and Jordan sign elsewhere.

the trade for Diggs gives us the best WR we could’ve had with the 22nd pick.  While missing out on the cheap 5 year rookie contract, Diggs has 4 years remaining at 11.4 mill every year after 2020.  He gets open.  He catches everything.  He may not be 6’3+ but he has an incredible catch radius due to his body control.  Now it’s up to Josh to keep him happy

spain got paid half of what lesser guard gots paid.

Our DL is improved with 3 versatile pieces, all of which can be released next season if we need the cash.

we paid 4.5 mill for an identity on ST.  Could very well be worth it

• Like (+1) 2

I also do not count Diggs who was traded for and not signed.

Addison makes a lot of sense - good recent consistent production, but does not preclude bringing in a young guy. 

Norman scares me with his big name given how poorly he was ranked in some categories and given we are reportedly still looking for a starting level CB in Harris.