Anyone think we still go WR in Round 2

1 hour ago, WMDman said:

Id love Viska in the second

I also would love  Laviska. If not I hope the RBs drop to the second round and we end up with one of the top 3 RBs.

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

RT is the biggest joke on the roster as of right now. I’m not sure that an upgrade will be there at that point. I’d probably go RB but could be talked into DE, WR, S or CB. 

Interesting to hear you say that Kirby. Do you believe Ford is as good as he’s going to get?

Beane, once again, seems to be lining us up to go for BPA at a position of need. Personally, with the signing of Diggs, I don't consider WR to be a position of need. We lacked a true #1, but are fairly stacked at #2s. 

Unless there is a serious standout at WR in the second round. LB, DE, DT if Jordan Phillips walks out the door, RB, RT. I'd rather see depth at safety before drafting another potential #2WR. 

5 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

Interesting to hear you say that Kirby. Do you believe Ford is as good as he’s going to get?

I believe that it’s a very important position with Josh as your QB. Josh wants to roll right to try to make big plays. Ford May get better but there’s NO WAY that I would possibly go into this season without more competition at the position. Nsekhe is okay and good depth but they need a player there. Bandit has been banging the table for Feiler from Pittsburgh. He’d be a fantastic addition at this point. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I believe that it’s a very important position with Josh as your QB. Josh wants to roll right to try to make big plays. Ford May get better but there’s NO WAY that I would possibly go into this season without more competition at the position. Nsekhe is okay and good depth but they need a player there. Bandit has been banging the table for Feiler from Pittsburgh. He’d be a fantastic addition at this point. 

it's an enormous hole right now. Some good looking RTs, but they may take a bit and I would prefer someone who can hit the ground running. We know how long it takes OL to get going in today's NFL, wdon't have time for an RT to develop.

I like Edge in RD2 and think and RB is coming in FA

• Like (+1) 1

A lot of good players will be available at #54. Have no idea what Beane will go with,... but I trust him..

As it stands right now we need a RB.

Motor and Yeldon are fumble machines. Howard would of been a good get but Miami is doing their best Jets impression and overpaying everyone.  Hyde maybe?