Anyone think we still go WR in Round 2

13 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The defensive signings seem to give us a BPA approach now and a certain Colorado receiver  Mr Shenault  was bumped into the second or third because of surgery...kinda wonder if that wasn’t the guy Beane wanted all along 

Look at the 3 WR he's brought in. Beasley ,  Brown and Diggs. Even the lesserror guys in MacKenzie  and Ray Ray.

They like speed and seperation  with a WR.

Shenault  is terrible  at both of those things .  He's not on our radar.

The guys who fit  Jeudy, Ruggs and Aiyuk  

• Thank you (+1) 1

CB ( Diggs, Dantzler or Fulton), RB (Edwards-Helier or Moss) Tight End  (cole Kmet) or DL (say a Terrell Lewis, Blacklock or Madubuike) probably more likely. But WR certainly possible since we don’t have to draft for need. If a WR with a much higher grade falls, Beane will be all over him.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BillsFanForReal said:

DB or Edge in the 2nd. I'd try to get Claypool in the third. 

Claypool might slip into the 2nd cause he's a freak talent. I'd like him or in the 3rd I'd really like Gandy-Golden. I think he's a stud and will be a solid pro.

We are truly in a good position to grab best available. That prevents teams from trading up in front of you to  take a player they know you want. We can go any direction! I hope we go all offense for 2-4.

Edited by FarrellsFinest
I said ***** and it was blocked out like a bad word.
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The defensive signings seem to give us a BPA approach now and a certain Colorado receiver  Mr Shenault  was bumped into the second or third because of surgery...kinda wonder if that wasn’t the guy Beane wanted all along 

No, they are not taking a WR with basically their first 2 picks.

• Thank you (+1) 1