[Incomplete Title] So based on signings...

Hebert19

Before FA started, I thought the priorities were WR, DE, and OT. 

We traded for Diggs, and also no 1st round pick. It obviously pushes the need all the way down. No longer a need, but a luxury pick.

We resigned Spain, and brought back Waddle. This also tells us their plans with Ford, which pushes OT down as well.

We have signed a lot of guys on the DL, but still no premier pass rusher. Addison seems like a solid pickup, but a bandaid at beat. DE remains the only missing core piece. I don't expect us to address DE this year, unless a premier pass rusher becomes available via trade, and we give up something this year and next years 1st. Pipe dream type scenario (bosa/mack)

For the draft, I expect this to truly be PBA, but I feel like a top flight number 2 CB to complement Tre, or maybe a top interior OL. It's really tough to figure out, which is a good thing.

I'm loving what we've done so far, really looking forward to the draft.

at 54 you just take BPA or we'll trade back. Have to think one of the WR will drop out of round 1. Corner/LB could be the look.

I think you'll see something like

54-CB/LB

R3-OL/WR

R4-RB

R5-DE/WR

R6-LB/CB/DT

R7-Former 5star recruit

Hard to say--I wonder if with all the moves Beane has made in free agency that they move to consolidate the draft & move back into the 1st round for BPA  & use up any left over draft pics after that. Then they might have their eyes on several UDFAS to bring in for competition. They seem to have pretty good luck at getting talent in the undrafted  pool.

2 hours ago, Watkins101 said:

What in an ideal world I would want added to our team

1b/2 Rb

3 Rb

4 Wr

S depth

Cb depth

Lb depth 

Edge in draft

Te 

OT

Honestly we could find a starting CB or nickel CB in round 2. There are some guys that are big nickel starter prospects with size who project as round 2/3 picks. We love that structure. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just like last year, the FO has used FA to give us flexibility in the draft. And remember, FA isn’t even over! 

We need another RB, OT should be addressed, and a DB or 3 should be expected. Getting lucky on an edge guy would be genius! 

I’m more curious than concerned going forward. Despite not being flawless, I trust our FO more and more as time goes by.