[Incomplete Title] So based on signings...

Hebert19

team still needs to improve our offense

We need a #2 RB, antother quality WR, and oline help. Drafting a WR with the 2nd pick isn't a bad idea. Brown and Beasley are both aging and drafting a young promising WR to learn and won't have pressure to be the #1 guy here will be good. 

imagine drafting a guy like Pittman in the 2nd round. would completely elevate our offense  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tesla03 said:

We need a #2 RB, antother quality WR, and oline help. Drafting a WR with the 2nd pick isn't a bad idea. Brown and Beasley are both aging and drafting a young promising WR to learn and won't have pressure to be the #1 guy here will be good. 

imagine drafting a guy like Pittman in the 2nd round. would completely elevate our offense  

I like Pittman.  People have us linked to swift too for a RB 

1 minute ago, Tesla03 said:

Or if Shenault falls. Perfect gadget guy for jet sweeps/wildcat/4 receiver sets. With so many receivers, it’s actually possible. 
Wouldnt mind kJ hamler either to learn under Beasley for a year. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I like Pittman.  People have us linked to swift too for a RB 

id be fine with either RB or WR with both the 2nd and 3rd round picks. 

like I said, we cannot go into next season averaging 2 TD's per game and expect to make noise. we might get into the playoffs like that but its not good enough in the long run. 

3 minutes ago, mathja said:

Or if Shenault falls. Perfect gadget guy for jet sweeps/wildcat/4 receiver sets. With so many receivers, it’s actually possible. 
Wouldnt mind kJ hamler either to learn under Beasley for a year. 

That’s exactly what I was thinking after having surgery late in the second seems decent imagine adding Diggs and Shenault ?