Does Beane know anything about hockey?

No, Kim's got it under control. I mean, she graduated from Houghton, was torn between waiting tables in Olean or fishing in Alaska, so she started dating a millionaire in his 40s while in her early 20s and married him at 24. So clearly the quals for mgmt are low enough for Beane to have a shot. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Great signings thus far.  Maybe Terry can have him take over the Sabres?  At the very least maybe he could advise them on how to run a team.

He couldn’t do any worse that botts

6 minutes ago, zonabb said:

No, Kim's got it under control. I mean, she graduated from Houghton, was torn between waiting tables in Olean or fishing in Alaska, so she started dating a millionaire in his 40s while in her early 20s and married him at 24. So clearly the quals for mgmt are low enough for Beane to have a shot. 

She has more business acumen then you will ever have

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, zonabb said:

Please don't talk bad about my girl.

kim hot.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

She has more business acumen then you will ever have

Speaking as someone who has a business acumen, Kim is absolute trash. 

'

The faster the people of Buffalo stop virtue signaling and pretending she's anything other than a rich man's wife, the faster the Sabres problems will be solved. Natural business instincts are not common. You cannot just give a prominent position to somebody who has not yet proven worthy. Terry in particular has been exposed during this Sabres debacle. They are both lucky billionaires. 

Incompetent. Zero eye for talent. Zero sense of what's going on around them. I will never understand how they lucked into McDermott and Beane. Beane in particular is a rare genius for his position. I pray they don't screw it up. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

'

The faster the people of Buffalo stop virtue signaling and pretending she's anything other than a rich man's wife, the faster the Sabres problems will be solved. Natural business instincts are not common. You cannot just give a prominent position to somebody who has not yet proven worthy. Terry in particular has been exposed during this Sabres debacle. They are both lucky billionaires. 

Incompetent. Zero eye for talent. Zero sense of what's going on around them. I will never understand how they lucked into McDermott and Beane. Beane in particular is a rare genius for his position. I pray they don't screw it up. 

There is so much to sift through in this post.  "Lucky Billionaires" caught my eye.  Just a bit of an oxymoron.  "Incompetent"?  Really?  The only "pretending" I see, is from your jealous ass pretending to known jack ***** about what you are talking about.

Edited by Dablitzkrieg
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

'

Be thankful they are here or we wouldn’t even be talking about BUFFALO bills football. Ownership hands them everything they need possible, I don’t blame them for the hockey team being trash. 

Edited by BananaSquad

7 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

There is so much to sift through in this post.  "Lucky Billionaires" caught my eye.  Just a bit of an oxymoron.  "Incompetent"?  Really?  The only "pretending" I see, is from your jealous ass pretending to known jack ***** about what you are talking about.

Great post. If only the world was as simple as you think it is. 

3 minutes ago, BananaSquad said:

Be thankful they are here or we wouldn’t even be talking about BUFFALO bills football. Ownership hands them everything they need possible, I don’t blame them for the hockey team being trash. 

Loser mentality. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

'

Lucky billionaires.  Right.  Sure.

29 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Lucky billionaires.  Right.  Sure.

Terry might be a very competent fracker. I don't know, that's not my field. 

But based on the way he runs his sports team, I would never hire him above a technical position. He should not have any people under management. There's nothing else I can conclude other than the Pegulas lucked into a major asset with a clear valuation. 

53 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

'

Yikes.  I will pray for you.

Edit:  you are a sexist.

Edited by Johnnycage46

1 minute ago, ToGoGo said:

But based on the way he runs his sports team, I would never hire him above a technical position. He should not have any people under management. There's nothing else I can conclude other than the Pegulas lucked into a major asset with a clear valuation. 

Looks like we got ourselves a veritable John ***** Rockefeller here!

This is exciting, man. A true titan of industry in our midst?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Looks like we got ourselves a veritable John ***** Rockefeller here!

This is exciting, man. A true titan of industry in our midst?

Again. No rebuttals. Only insults. 

1 minute ago, ToGoGo said:

Whatever. 

Not one person can offer any sort of rebuttal. Truth hurts. 

The truth is you are a sexist.  You bring up Kim as though she only has any clout due to marrying a rich man. What a sophomoric and insecure take. Incel much?

6 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

If you don’t know about what made him a billionaire then maybe you should be quiet and not call him a lucky billionaire.

He missed on Ryan, listened to some folks and went out and got McD and Beane.  Botterill was highly regarded in the league.  Housley was as well.  Sometimes you don’t know until the give the guy a shot.  

Edited by oldmanfan