Bills sign DT Vernon Butler. 2 years up to 18M total and 9.3M GTD

36 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

not a waste if a difference maker is available. not a fan of a 1st round RB, but in the 2nd or beyond? get it. With the addition of a #1 WR, I say another playmaker or OT is top of the order. and no OT worthy of that pick is gonna be there.jmo

They could also go CB...never can have too many good CBs these days and it will be protection if Norman plays poorly

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

What is going on?  Did we sign Butler or Jefferson?  Thread title say Butler, but thread shows us signing both.  If it’s both, why are they merged into one thread????

They signed both

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, matter2003 said:

They could also go CB...never can have too many good CBs these days and it will be protection if Norman plays poorly

They signed both

Why then are they merged into one thread?  Sorry mods, love you guys but that is a fail.  Especially since title only references Butler.  

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Why then are they merged into one thread?  Sorry mods, love you guys but that is a fail.  Especially since title only references Butler.  

I was just going to ask that, thought the same thing, like maybe they didn't sign Jefferson.

• Like (+1) 1

Mea Culpa, folks.

I screwed up combining duplicate threads (Butler & Jefferson), making this a difficult read. I’ve asked @YoloinOhio to change the topic heading and will attempt to get @Nervous Guy to split them back in the a.m. Both are likely sleeping currently. 

(Ya’d think they know this is when Beane does his best work. Tooth fairy’s got Nothin’ on Brandon.)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Well, as long as you’re sorry..

Yes, I screwed up merging duplicate threads. Short of shooting me on the spot, I’m attempting to right the wrong, but those with the capability are asleep. 

Use the brand new one for Jefferson and hopefully the tech guys can save my butt in the morning.

Or

just shoot me.

15 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yes, I screwed up merging duplicate threads. Short of shooting me on the spot, I’m attempting to right the wrong, but those with the capability are asleep. 

Use the brand new one for Jefferson and hopefully the tech guys can save my butt in the morning.

Or

just shoot me.

hahaha, all good, your life is spared...this time ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Or

just shoot me.

busy couple of days no big deal. The other option was Beane making no noise and you and the other mods closing 50 whining threads. I’ll take this option

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

41 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Or

just shoot me.

Bulletproof vest in the second locker from the right, on the left side of the room.  Don't drink all the beer I hid in there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Mea Culpa, folks.

I screwed up combining duplicate threads (Butler & Jefferson), making this a difficult read. I’ve asked @YoloinOhio to change the topic heading and will attempt to get @Nervous Guy to split them back in the a.m. Both are likely sleeping currently. 

Wait, Yolo sleeps?