Bills sign DT Vernon Butler. 2 years up to 18M total and 9.3M GTD

1 hour ago, The Jokeman said:

I'm not hating the kid just like a lil more size is all.

Look at the pictures available online of this guy. Do you think he's really 291 lbs? That's 315/320 all day long.

1 hour ago, The Jokeman said:

It's just we already have a smaller DT in Oliver, Not sure pairing him with another small guy wise.

He can also play DE.  Very versatile .

On Twitter , Sea fans are being very honest under Schefters tweet , saying he was arguably better and more consistent than Clowney and really upped his game this year. They're sad to see him go. They're a refreshingly honest fan base! 

This looks like a perfect fit , can see him having a huge role on the DL.  Playing DE on run downs as well as 3t

• Like (+1) 1

Given McBeane stated they weren’t going to be as active in free agency as last year, I’m thinking maybe they are close to finished. In that case, I see RB, corner, OL and kicker in some order in the draft. Wouldn’t be surprised if they used their other picks to draft those four.

No idea who or in what order.

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Did you want to resign Shaq, cause that's a pretty similar sentence that could be applied to Shaq. 

He's a DT. That was money that would have went to 97, me no run defense.   Shaq's money went to Addison, who had MORE SACKS and has only been a starter since he was 26 ,so really only played 2 more years than Shaq but is a much better player. I can't wait until we run right over Shaq and the Fins!

Edited by Locomark

This is so effing Beane and I love it.

20 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

He can also play DE.  Very versatile .

On Twitter , Sea fans are being very honest under Schefters tweet , saying he was arguably better and more consistent than Clowney and really upped his game this year. They're sad to see him go. They're a refreshingly honest fan base! 

This looks like a perfect fit , can see him having a huge role on the DL.  Playing DE on run downs as well as 3t

I live in Seattle and I hear so much national hate for the fan base. Seems off the mark to me. I've been impressed with them.

3 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

I live in Seattle and I hear so much national hate for the fan base. Seems off the mark to me. I've been impressed with them.

I agree. They seem better than many fan bases to me.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

On the flip side, I rarely hear disdain for broncos fans and they are THE WORST.

I lived in Colorado a long time and never had a problem with them.

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

I lived in Colorado a long time and never had a problem with them.

Same here. Lived in Denver for years. I think they're almost incapable of questioning anything their front office does. I dunno, maybe I'm still holding the Tebow years against them. Or maybe it's my in laws...