Thank You NFL!

Irv

I agree 100 percent people need to think positive and feel a sense of normacy. Which right know we do not have

It's time to put the phones down and look at people in the eye

1) on Friday we are having a card night playin ucer the gals will be in the other room doing?

2) Saturday we are having people over for dinner and everyone coming over early to actual make there dish to pass

Thank you nfl and many tbd friends

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, scuba guy said:

I agree 100 percent people need to think positive and feel a sense of normacy. Which right know we do not have

1) on Friday we are having a card night playin ucer the gals will be in the other room doing?

2) Saturday we are having people over for dinner and everyone coming over early to actual make there dish to pass

Even Trump at this point is cautioning against gatherings of ten or more.  Everyone at your planned gatherings has been tested?

3 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Even Trump at this point is cautioning against gatherings of ten or more.  Everyone at your planned gatherings has been tested?

Actually yes all health care workers. Plus me and there only 8 of us

Tks thought

11 hours ago, scuba guy said:

Euchre?   I could never play that game cuz I couldn't spell it.  ?