Bills extend Poyer, 2 year extension worth 20.5M. Contract through 2022

MAJBobby

3 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I know that it's anti-process, but it would be great if Beane tweeted something funny at Rachel Bush.

Like what?  Show your breasts while holding a Mardi Gras bead necklace 

1 hour ago, MJS said:

One of the best signings of this Bills regime. I remember hearing of us signing him and thinking "Who?", and I was very concerned going into the season with him as a starter. But he really proved that McDermott knows what he is doing on defense and especially in the secondary.

It is interesting.  Bills sign a college coach who recommended one of his players who almost became a bust (Zay) and a NFL coach who recommended that they sign of his players (Poyer) who is a unqualified success.

47 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Get Tre done before the season. He's obviously worth Byron Jones money. Id also try to lock up Dawkins to a significant but not overwhelming contract. He's worth retaining, but not at 15+ per season. Milano will have to wait as I see him as lower priority.

I think with the new CBA, market values being reset and resigning Poyer we will work on Hyde, Tre and Dawkins fairly quickly.

Regarding Milano...he hasn’t been paid much, uncertainty in the World and many, many players taking 3 year $30 M deals...we may sign Milano for 3 for $30 and I think it would be a win, win.

I agree $15 M is too much for Milano.

Great refreshing job this process is!

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

I don’t mind giving him an extension. But I’m not happy his girl ran her mouth and they rewarded him this fast. Possibly setting a bad precedent for future guys. But congrats to the Poyer family 

When yer right, yer right.  Here's how the negotiation should have gone:

Beane (on the phone): Listen, Jordan, we like you and all but that wommin is becoming a big problem.

Poyer (also on the phone): How so, boss?

Beane (SOTP): If I give you an extension and raise so soon after she opened her hoore trap it will make me look back.  You don't want me to look bad, do you Jordan?

Poyer(ASOTP):Tell me, Brandon, what can I do?

Beane (SSOTP):Tell her if she keeps her trap shut for a minimum of 35 days then we'll talk.  If she embarrasses me again, it is over.

Poyer (ASSOTP): Gotcha Boss, pickin em up and puttin em down, Boss.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, DaaBills said:

Classic teef. I remember you from bbmb. Had something hilarious you said in my sig. All I remember is that it involved meatloaf. 

Edit: I think you meant too?

Good catch.  Gracias.  

One of the very best safety duos in the league remains intact. Good News.

1 hour ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Poyer getting payed more then Hyde seems a little off

Timing. Hyde made significantly more than Poyer the last couple years.

13 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

You're a bit off your game, to be expected. Hang in there.  If it helps in the smallest way I'd take one of you to 10 Royales.

You know what?   This helps.  More than you might think.  Thank you. 

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

It got bigger.

And I'm not just talking about the picture.

You know that old saying that goes, " for every beautiful woman you see there's a guy whose tired of, well...you know?"

Yeah. That does not apply here! 

Well deserved Mr. Poyer. You truly live a blessed life. ?