Bills extend Poyer, 2 year extension worth 20.5M. Contract through 2022

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Love it. Beane has a very good feel for short, mid, and long term team building. Best GM in a long, long time. 

In these troubled times, we all should chip in and pay to wrap Beane in bubble wrap and Clorox wipes...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I fear you may be right but I just don't consider him a franchise LT. I can't help it, I know it's not my money but as a consumer I hate paying top $$ for average to slightly above average goods. 

He’s above average, not elite but there’s probably only 2-3 elite ones in the entire NFL.

40 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I don’t mind giving him an extension. But I’m not happy his girl ran her mouth and they rewarded him this fast. Possibly setting a bad precedent for future guys. But congrats to the Poyer family 

you think that's what happened?

30 minutes ago, noacls said:

Not if they keep overpaying everyone. Poyer is nothing more than a average safety. Going to be great watching him get dragged into endzone more. 

Haha... clear case of when you have nothing real to complain about. Grossville: population you. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

WHOO HOO Poyer got Paid!  2 yr, $20.5M is what I heard 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2881569-jordan-poyer-bills-reportedly-agree-to-2-year-contract-extension

Details will be interesting. Says it will take him through 2022 though - wouldn't that be 3 years? 

2 year extension + revision to current year already under contract I guess

4 minutes ago, ny33 said:

Hyde deserved an extension first. Hopefully one is coming in tandem. 

Um, Hyde was paid 2x as much annual salary and is signed through 2021.  He might be a little underpaid;  Poyer has been way underpaid for his current level of performance.

But of course, that's what happens when a player under contract is extended: other players under contract start looking at their checks.

3 minutes ago, teef said:

There was a little need. You try to hard. 

Classic teef. I remember you from bbmb. Had something hilarious you said in my sig. All I remember is that it involved meatloaf. 

Edit: I think you meant too?

Edited by DaaBills