Darn right!!!!! (Path to winning goes through Buffalo)

Good article, and I agree.  I think, considering how Miami pulled it together this year after starting as the worst team in football, and with all their FAs and draft picks, that the Dolphins will be the Bill's primary competition for a few years at least.  They should be able to get a good QB in the draft. The Pats will collapse without the players they're losing, and the Jets are insisting on being bad. 

2020 will be a tough year for the AFCE, playing both the NFCW and AFCW.  Lots of travel for all the teams.  I think the Bills will win the division but not get a bye, and no other AFCE team will make the playoffs.

2021 will be a better year for the division, and that's the year I'm looking at for a real barn-burner between the Bills and Dolphins. 

• Like (+1) 3

Like every year it won’t be a cake walk, but if the team does what’s needed they will take the division. 

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply

8 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Great article!  My biggest concern is how we hand a very challenging schedule.  but this will be offset by the fact that the rest of the AFC East teams have a more difficult schedule, because they have to face the BEAST OF THE EAST twice a year...THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!

On paper. Its challenging on paper. Nobody really knows how things will play out once the season starts.

16 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Buffalo Bills w/Josh Allen and a #1 WR.  

Bradyless Cheatriots and no QB (at this time) 

Darnold and the JETS

FitzTragic'sMagic and Rosen in Miami. 

Seems Logical to me.